I got bit (1 Viewer)

Should you not be getting your
shitty punk dreadlocks perfectly groomed to
sloppy crusty punk aesthethic perfection
whilst intricately weaving holes
and laboriously placing studs in your clothes so they become highly fashionable authentic 1982 punk wear?

and yunno, professing at this exact moment in time how totally fucked off your gee you are on bags of glue?
And walking around like a giant fucking au contraire billboard
full of pathethic badges and obscure band patches?

aaahhhhh right..... I see.
This is the new age innit....

MORE INTERNET BITCHING FOR THE PUNX!!!!

also ya see, this lad what bit me
has a mild case of the heroins.

so try shoving your my little fucking pony up your hole, you'd probably enjoy it.

aha! you've met me then. i probably would enjoy sticking a my little pony up my hole, when im bored i stick most things up there, and your little pony would probably be infinitely more satisfying than your spot covered, hairless, underdeveloped proto-penis. i am, as you have stated, stylish as fuck and have many studs on my clothes, if i walked past you, decked out in my punk rock finery, your significant other would follow me down the street, drooling with lust, until i informed them about the putrid state of their face/ beergut/ genital health and told them they are better bringing some small (and i mean small) ammount of happiness to the miserable existence of a misshapen troglodyte like yourself. pathetic badges and obscure band patches??? go fuck yourself. i like the bands i like, i dont like them to impress people and i dont give a fuck what you think of them, and yes i know rancid are so last year as you've now all discovered crusty hardcore. well done you're a real punk now, kill yourself and get buried in your jacket and motorcycle boots.

p.s. i dont have dreadlocks because im not a fucking crusty

p.p.s. im not fucked on glue at the minute, but i hope i meet you when i am so i can mock you until you cry

p.p.p.s. biting smackhead equals cheeky dead smackhead

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back