I got bit (1 Viewer)

by the time the symptoms of rabies kick in it's too late to cure it.
and if you let tetanus progress untreated, you get lockjaw, and they have to drill a hole through your teeth to put the feeding tube through, and then it gets worse and your throat closes up and you die. that's what my brother told me when i was small anyway.

ah me arse, you're grand. i got bitten by a monkey in october and didn't bother getting the last one of my rabies vaccine course - missed the appointment because of a funeral. i reckoned the other 5 shots would have done the job and i could forget the last one. but reminded by your case i've been researching and found out that it is very important to get the entire course of shots. so i might have rabies. we'll have a grand laugh in the madser ward together.

Well I was just onto my mate about it, and nowadays this lad is mad into his drugs apparently.
I used to know him pretty well so didn't really have much cause for concern, as opposed to being bitten by a complete stranger.
But he's gone completly down the drain now.

I hope anything goes is right about the alcohol though.

I'm a bit paranoid that my bitten hand is getting numb and stiff though. eeeeeek.
I hope i'm just a big hypochondriac.

Alcohol is a disinfectant, the power of the mind is very strong

and if your worried about a physical injury it's completely natural

to think and feel the worst.

You'll be grand, just go to the doc to put your mind at rest.

Stay away from the cats tho... miiiiiaaoooooowwwww.

picture.php

I happen to have it on good authority that its a lot harder to catch shit than you would think.
Tetanus is the only one I'd be mildly concerned about my man.
And it seems a bit late for that.I betcha it could be infected if its changing colour and being a bit numb and what not.
And thats no biggy if the quack gives you antibiotics.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"do something with katie melua, there you go!"

Got the all clear from the doc. YAHOO!

She seemed awfully interested in whether I was doing drugs or not for some reason...

/sparks up a spliff

my god you are a wuss! no wonder you didnt put this on eirecore. what was the doc gonna give you? WE NEED A MY LITTLE PONY, STAT! AND SOME IV MILK AND COOKIES!!!!

maybe prescribe some mans willy bits, that might cure your serious case of little girl syndrome

my god you are a wuss! no wonder you didnt put this on eirecore. what was the doc gonna give you? WE NEED A MY LITTLE PONY, STAT! AND SOME IV MILK AND COOKIES!!!!

maybe prescribe some mans willy bits, that might cure your serious case of little girl syndrome

Should you not be getting your
shitty punk dreadlocks perfectly groomed to
sloppy crusty punk aesthethic perfection
whilst intricately weaving holes
and laboriously placing studs in your clothes so they become highly fashionable authentic 1982 punk wear?

and yunno, professing at this exact moment in time how totally fucked off your gee you are on bags of glue?
And walking around like a giant fucking au contraire billboard
full of pathethic badges and obscure band patches?

aaahhhhh right..... I see.
This is the new age innit....

MORE INTERNET BITCHING FOR THE PUNX!!!!

also ya see, this lad what bit me
has a mild case of the heroins.

so try shoving your my little fucking pony up your hole, you'd probably enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back