I got bit (1 Viewer)

Anarcho Munk

I was in the pub a week or two ago and bumped into some one i hadn't seen in ages....who was completly off his trolley...he's pretty much an alcoholic at this stage ive been hearing.

Anyway, he grabbed my hand as i saw him and I thought he was just going for the auld drunken handshake routine...but instead he decided to grab my hand and bite my little finger really really hard and it drew blood. was fairly drunk myself so just gave him a slap and washed it off.

It's still sore and i still have a cut from it two weeks later and it's still pretty red and a little swollen around it. But everytime i look down at it i get a little more paranoid...the other day the cut went a really dark colour but now it's back to pasty yellow.:confused:

Should I get this shit checked out?

disclaimer: none of this was as kinky as it sounds. at all.

ouch. I caught a big skanky feral alley cat down the back of some lane in limerick years ago when I out of my mind one night. I was under the vastly mistaken impression that he was pettable or something. not surprisingly he turned around and sunk his fangs right into my hand; they went right through the main knuckle deep into my right index finger. which was EXTREMELY painful. it swelled up to a scary size for about a week after that. even more stupidly, I didn't bother going to the doctor for a shot. that's how people get tetanus. humans have filthy disease ridden mouths as well; you're probably grand after two weeks but it wouldn't hurt to get it looked at if it's not healing in a timely fashion.

Go to the doctor and then bill the bastard what bit your finger.

50 quid plus the price of the anitbiotics.

What if he was a zombie and you just thought he was drunk? you've only a few days left till you start biting people too.

gonna go get an appointment with the doctor so.
also gonna see if I can track down this asshat what bit me too.

I shoulda been onto this earlier in fairness. Now im worried. gurrrgh.

You'll be grand man.
I would go to the quack but.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back