Buying good aftershave, for as cheap as possible? (2 Viewers)

dunderhead

So my brother did me a couple of really sound solids this year and was thinking about getting him a nice bottle of aftershave as a gift for Xmas. I heard him going on about Tom Ford a while back. Just googled prices there. Yikes.

The worst time of year to be looking for value but where online might be a good place to start?

So my brother did me a couple of really sound solids this year and was thinking about getting him a nice bottle of aftershave as a gift for Xmas. I heard him going on about Tom Ford a while back. Just googled prices there. Yikes.

The worst time of year to be looking for value but where online might be a good place to start?
what's your budget?

Eau Sauvage by Dior
Myslf by YSL
are both great

Try Chemist warehouse. There’s one in Blanch and another on Henry St. They’ve always got deals and gift sets and cheap enough.

if you know someone coming from the UK or US before Xmas and could pick up a bottle in Duty Free, you'll get it for half that

Just be clear to the person what size bottle you want, whether you want the eau de toilette or after shave and a spray or splash
like go into switzers and get a photo of the one you want
there are tons of varieties within the one type

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back