Help westernise those dirty little Indian Children. (1 Viewer)

lads, who wrote the "help traveller kids first" tag?
i'v heard that shite so many times, like we should pack in all charity work abroad until our own country is sorted out. what a great world that would be, where 1st world countries concentrate on their own problems, like "ya, we'll help ye lads in a hundred years or so, when our country has reached its own utopian potential".

my guess is you're doing neither?

USSR and such.

It was the Communist countries, fact fans.

edit: damn you Mitchum!

I knew that guys, was just yankin yizzer chains and trying to show how outdated the language is. Development studies heads tend to prefer majority/minority world or north/south. But they'll probably change their minds in a few years to dial-up/broadband.

I'm sure St. Bone-o has it all under control anyway.

bonoly9.jpg

"That's it. Eat it all up little boy, so I can ease my conscience and feed my own massively bloated ego."

Those tags are great. Of course the line up's not worth 15euro. That what charity does to gigs.

I know another fucking eejit who doled out 10k for dinner last night. AND had to put up with bono and bob and bertie and blair whining on about other charitible causes. What a bunch of assholes.

So we're all going then. We can debate this further at the gig. And we'll have the added bonus of being able to punch each other in the face. Cant wait for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back