pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Threads
Website
thumped.com
IT'S MINI MARATHON SPONSORSHIP TIME

My better half says:

I am participating in the VHI Mini Marathon in memory of my daughter Lucia. I am raising much needed funds for A Little Lifetime Foundation, a wonderful organisation providing support in various forms to bereaved parents of babies who have died through stillbirth or neonatal death.

As a bereaved parent, ALLF was and continues to be an invaluable support to me on this journey. As a member of the ALLF Volunteer Support Team, I can see firsthand the lifeline that ALLF provides to the many bereaved parents who contact us for support every single day.

ALLF receive very little government funding and rely heavily on the kindness of those who donate. The organisation is run entirely by volunteers with the exception of one part-time administrator. All funds raised go straight to providing support services for bereaved parents.

I would really appreciate if you could make a donation, however small, to assist ALLF in this work.

Thank you so much
Debbie x
You can donate over at idonate.ie.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
I just tried to donate there but it rejected my card twice, can't figure out why as the card worked an hour ago paying for lunch. Will try again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... if we have any.

Upgrade now

Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads