Gig Rules (2 Viewers)

Couples/friends having that moment when the "hit" song is played. Usually results in a quick yelling match at the start of the song "OMG, this song is soooo good".

If I'm forced to drink Heineken at one more gig/festival I'm gonna flip/puke. Can't seem to avoid their pissy plastic festival pints this summer, it make me drowsy and wish I had brought my numchucks.

Fuck you Heineken! Fuck you in the ass!

If I'm forced to drink Heineken at one more gig/festival I'm gonna flip/puke. Can't seem to avoid their pissy plastic festival pints this summer, it make me drowsy and wish I had brought my numchucks.

Fuck you Heineken! Fuck you in the ass!

I really want to go to these gigs and festivals where you are forced to drink, when and where are they ?

I really want to go to these gigs and festivals where you are forced to drink, when and where are they ?

They are in Ireland. If you like to have a drink at a gig, then you'll probably be drinkin Heineken piss pints. Of course, you don't have to drink, but then you're no craic at all and will die alone ;)

They are in Ireland. If you like to have a drink at a gig, then you'll probably be drinkin Heineken piss pints. Of course, you don't have to drink, but then you're no craic at all and will die alone ;)
I like Heineken, it's piss but it's exactly the same piss everywhere. Budweiser and Carslerg are way more filthy and vary massively in quality.

And as for plastic cups, what do you want a fucking beer stien at a festival ? that's insane, you'd spend the last day trudging through fields of glass. I'm all for moaning for the sake of moaning but C'mon.

The only problems I have with festival beer are the queues and the price. Apart from that it's a cold beer isn't it ? At lest refrigeration techniques have improved over the years, I remember going to the Heineken green energy festival in Dublin castle and getting warm pints. Jesus that was hellish.

I remember going to that Pixies/Teenage Fanclub gig in Lansdowne Road. Humanzi were on the underunderundercard and yer man goes - 'I'd like to thank Busweiser for sponsoring this. Great friends, shite beer'.

It was the highlight of their set.
Yeah lets get this thread onto what's important.

How shite is Budweiser ?

It's undrinakable piss.

It tastes mildly of banana flavoured sweets.

It's got so many chemicals in it your hangover starts while you're drinking it.

It's far too fizzy.

It goes flat too fast.

Then it tastes like an ash tray

It's a completely wrong colour.

And the hangover the next day ? don't get me fucking started on the hangover the next day.

It's just awful stuff.

And as for plastic cups, what do you want a fucking beer stien at a festival ? that's insane, you'd spend the last day trudging through fields of glass. I'm all for moaning for the sake of moaning but C'mon.

Okay, I meant the weak/thin plastic pint cups. They made strong ones one year at Electric picnic that you could hold under your arms without squeezing beer out of it. They were good. They could put big recycle bins near the jacks and bar to help the clean up operation. Nobody wants glass there for sure.

Okay, I meant the weak/thin plastic pint cups. They made strong ones one year at Electric picnic that you could hold under your arms without squeezing beer out of it. They were good. They could put big recycle bins near the jacks and bar to help the clean up operation. Nobody wants glass there for sure.
I hated those yokes, I nearly twisted my ankle about 30 times on those fucking things

Ban tall people from all gigs. They 'll just have to watch shitty clips on youtube. Tough but fair

I'd be happier to stand towards the back IF all the shortarses there could be trusted to shut up for the duration of the gig but they can't and they spoil it for the rest of you by forcing me away from them towards the front. You have only yourselves to blame.

I'd be happier to stand towards the back IF all the shortarses there could be trusted to shut up for the duration of the gig but they can't and they spoil it for the rest of you by forcing me away from them towards the front. You have only yourselves to blame.
Shortarses are by far the worst offenders for blabbering on during gigs. Especially

"I can't see, can you see ?"

Grow up and shut up.

It's about listening anyway, not looking. Why don't people fight over the spot where the sound is best?

I'm told even that that differs depending on height. For the tall amongst us the best spot is midway between mixing desk and stage, right at the converging point between the speakers output, however for shortarses the higher ranges of sound is muffled by the bodies around them so they have to get closer to the stage for optimal sound. otherwise everything sounds like Massive Attack. Which is a huge annoyance for me because I'm tall enough to see everything so I'm happy at the mid way point however the lady always wants to be a bit closer which then brings her into contact with "big dancey lads" which is a whole other problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back