Gig Rules (1 Viewer)

888.jpg

I was at tuneyards last night and jesus everyone was fucking hammered. Many, many rules were ignored.

I was at this too. It's mad but I think I actually thought it was one of the better behaved crowds I'd seen lately. Had way more hassle before and after the gig.
When I was walking up to it some junky guy started following me going "Here mate, will you do us a favour?" all the usual, I kept the head down and kept walking but he kept following, next thing the fucker goes "I just asked ya to do me a favour" and whacked me across the back of the head. I turned around and screamed at him to fuck off and get the fuck away from me. He stopped following me then. I was meeting my brother in the gig and I have to admit I did spend a bit of time walking up and down Thomas Street trying to decide whether to go back and hit the cunt a couple of digs or just go into the gig. I was fucking furious. Decided going into the gig was the best option.
Then after to the gig went to down to Aston Quay to get the bus home. Went to pop in to the Gypsy Rose to grab a pint and wait for the last bus. 2 lads were outside having a smoke and 1 of them goes "you're not getting in here, you're hammered, we're closing up, I work here". All bullshit. I'd had 2 drinks all night, it was nowhere closing time and he no more fucking worked there but then him and his mate kept staring me out of it waiting to see if I tried anything. I just had to walk away. I like the Gypsy Rose but some of the regulars to go there are the biggest dickheads on this planet.
Soooo, between all that fucking nonsense, the tuneyards gig was paradise

I was at this too. It's mad but I think I actually thought it was one of the better behaved crowds I'd seen lately. Had way more hassle before and after the gig.
When I was walking up to it some junky guy started following me going "Here mate, will you do us a favour?" all the usual, I kept the head down and kept walking but he kept following, next thing the fucker goes "I just asked ya to do me a favour" and whacked me across the back of the head. I turned around and screamed at him to fuck off and get the fuck away from me. He stopped following me then. I was meeting my brother in the gig and I have to admit I did spend a bit of time walking up and down Thomas Street trying to decide whether to go back and hit the cunt a couple of digs or just go into the gig. I was fucking furious. Decided going into the gig was the best option.
Then after to the gig went to down to Aston Quay to get the bus home. Went to pop in to the Gypsy Rose to grab a pint and wait for the last bus. 2 lads were outside having a smoke and 1 of them goes "you're not getting in here, you're hammered, we're closing up, I work here". All bullshit. I'd had 2 drinks all night, it was nowhere closing time and he no more fucking worked there but then him and his mate kept staring me out of it waiting to see if I tried anything. I just had to walk away. I like the Gypsy Rose but some of the regulars to go there are the biggest dickheads on this planet.

Tuneyards comes best served in an anti-social sandwich.

1367435751842.jpg

I remember I was at múm in the button factory in october 2013 at the button factory and there was this couple wasted upstairs where i was they were really obnoxious and such.
55 minutes into the gig, the man asks "is this trance?"

On reflection I think what I've always liked about is that it's near my bus stop. There's a good few of the regulars in there that act like they own the place. Not going anywhere that shit hole again. Fuck them.

Presumably they're all part of the biker gang that the owner is in.

talkers at ryan adams last night. i am certain ive sat near the same 3 dimwits at another one of his gigs. im mellow about it these days, but it would be nice if they would shut the fuck up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back