Gig Rules (2 Viewers)

If someone pushes and stands in front of you. Just stand a bit too close to them,chances are they'll start to feel uncomfortable and move.
I find if you do that they just start rubbing your balls.

the only thing I've found to work is to get naked and smear yourself with your own excrement.

Scutter you could buy one of those water backpack's that cyclist use if you attend allot of festval,s over the years it could pay off for you. i think they can hold up to three leiters but other wise function as a backpack
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Scutter you could buy one of those water backpack's that cyclist use if you attend allot of festval,s over the years it could pay off for you. i think they can hold up to three leiters but other wise function as a backpack

@Theseus Mock wouldn't be too happy if I wore a backpack though :(

this is funny though. I was at that War on Drugs gig in Whelans last year. I was there before the support act and had a grand spot right at the front, to the left of stage. Just as WOD were coming on, this lad, with his girlfriend, barge their way to the front, just in front of me. Yer man glanced back over his shoulder a bit guilty looking, obviously feeling bad about it, when she told him he had more right to be up the front than anyone else cos he was such a big fan. And shur who could argue!

A real fan always has friends just up there, look they're waving at me

problem.png

Gig Rules

I'll tell ya what's teh fucking worst, right.
It's not the prick that has to stand in the non-existant space in front of you. I'm tall enough I can usually handle that alright.
It's the prick that has to stand in the non-existant space in front of you, and then fucking starts gradually inching backwards to make space between the person in front of THEM!

FUCK THAT PERSON

It's not the prick that has to stand in the non-existant space in front of you. I'm tall enough I can usually handle that alright.
It's the prick that has to stand in the non-existant space in front of you, and then fucking starts gradually inching backwards to make space between the person in front of THEM!

FUCK THAT PERSON

ESPECIALLY while wearing a backpack!

Ban backpacks!

FUCK THAT PERSON

And then his girlfriend with high heels walks slowly and deliberately through the venue during the quiet bits (usually your favourite song).

And then his girlfriend with high heels walks slowly and deliberately through the venue during the quiet bits (usually your favourite song).
and she probably has a handbag with pointy edges on it and they stick into you and you think to yourself, yer one will probably notice that her bag is sticking into me and will move it, but then never bloody does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back