Getting rid of CDs (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
anyone done a big purge lately? A mate of mine did but he said he just dumped everything. I'd be more inclined to find a better home for whatever I decide to cull.

Do charity shops take CDs?

*a lot of the CDs I'll be getting rid of are YOUR bands.

is there any thirst for old tapes? i have a load of 25 year old+ tapes and no tape deck anymore, so rather than just dump them...
they're all blank tapes bought to record my CDs so i could listen to them on my walkman.

none of these would contain any rare or unusual recordings, any value might be in the physical tapes themselves.

of course the one i can't find is the episode of 'blues time' when marcus connaughton interviewed rory gallagher some time before the college green concert.

is there any thirst for old tapes? i have a load of 25 year old+ tapes and no tape deck anymore, so rather than just dump them...
they're all blank tapes bought to record my CDs so i could listen to them on my walkman.
anyone want these tapes? will stick them on adverts if no-one here is interested. not looking for money for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back