General Gripes (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter cpr
  • Start date
  • Replies 174
  • Views 15K
  • Watchers 9
fuckers who walk around playing shitty tinny sounding shite through their mobiles.
.... FUCK OFF!!!!!
has the novelty of having a phone that can play MP3s not worn off yet? can you not afford a pair of headphones?

fucking little shits. queuing up to buy me grocery shopping t'other day and this fat little bitch 3 people in front of me starts blaring this shite. and there was me like a fool thinking how can fat kids be any more annoying? oh yeah, give them a phone that can fucking aurally assault someone.

GRRRRRAGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

the-incredible-hulk-ultimate-destruction-20050310021251758.jpg

My new ringtone is the musak when homer is sitting in the car repair place.

i'm the total man-about-town with that shit.

fuckers who walk around playing shitty tinny sounding shite through their mobiles.
.... FUCK OFF!!!!!
has the novelty of having a phone that can play MP3s not worn off yet? can you not afford a pair of headphones?

Drives me nuts!!! At least walking around town you can run away from the little feckers but its when they congregate up the back of the bus and have little tinny phone music play-offs...good GOD :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

People putting unrecycable rubbish in the recycling bin in work.

People putting plastic bags in the food waste bin in work.

Can I add people who take out the bin liner but don't bother replacing it along with the people who then dump rubbish in the bin with no bag.

My stupid housemates did this last week while I was on holiday - despite there being black bags in the drawer under the cutlery drawer!!
It was my THIRD time replacing the bag (by emptying all the shit from the bin into it) in as many weeks. I nearly went ballistic.
Then I realised the kitchen was a tip so I cleaned it all, brushed the floor and got on my hands and knees to clean the wooden floor WHILE MY HOUSEMATES SAT BACK AND WATCHED!

Lazy fuckers.

Oh and the day before I cleaned the bathroom including manky hairs which were on the floor. URGH!!!!!!!

hey i was a fat kid too.
hell, i still am!

but, arent chubby kids more annoying than skinny kids?
i feel sorry for the skinny kids :p

No, the formula for annoyingness of kids is loudness of voice + bad dress sense + bad taste in music + irritating turn of phrase. All of these are multiplied by 100 with the addition of every extra annoying kid in any given group. Everybody knows that.

if that shit happens in my workplace I leave signs up around the kitchen.

or send 'em a scolding email.

The running 'joke' for anyone attempting to put anything into the bins is to be careful its the right one or I might have a word with them but its getting to the point where people are beginning to think I'm a weirdo as I eye their every move by the bins. I sit right by the bins see. There is no excuse though. Its pure laziness. We had a load of plants in the office that developed an infestation of tiny little flies which would buzz around your face all day. It turned out that people were pouring the ends of their coffee and tea into the plants rather than walking over to the sink and the flies were attracted to this. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, the dad in Marley Park yesterday eveing with his cute little kid all kitted out in wellies and a waterproof jacket. The kid hopped into a puddle and had a bit of asplash and the dad grabbed him and gave out to him saying the puddle was full of germs and he would dirty the car. :confused:

Oh yeah, the dad in Marley Park yesterday eveing with his cute little kid all kitted out in wellies and a waterproof jacket. The kid hopped into a puddle and had a bit of asplash and the dad grabbed him and gave out to him saying the puddle was full of germs and he would dirty the car. :confused:
yeah, and he's right.

you know, some Dads have to be pricks to make the rest look good.

the kid will realise this when he's older. dont worry.

The running 'joke' for anyone attempting to put anything into the bins is to be careful its the right one or I might have a word with them but its getting to the point where people are beginning to think I'm a weirdo as I eye their every move by the bins. I sit right by the bins see. There is no excuse though. Its pure laziness. We had a load of plants in the office that developed an infestation of tiny little flies which would buzz around your face all day. It turned out that people were pouring the ends of their coffee and tea into the plants rather than walking over to the sink and the flies were attracted to this. :rolleyes:

laziness is the key word here.

people too lazy to throw spoons and cups into a dishwasher, instead throw them in the sink right beside it.

give me strength

I really don't like when people put all the spoons in the dishwasher,
leaving me to make my tea with a fork.

laziness is the key word here.

people too lazy to throw spoons and cups into a dishwasher, instead throw them in the sink right beside it.

give me strength
or putting teabags in sinks.... why would someone do that.
i know one price on here does that.
at least one.

i mean, its not the bin, it wont disintegrate in the sink and it is rubbish the second it leaves your mug (unless youve a compost).

wrecks my bleedin head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back