• Start date
  • Replies 174
  • Views 15K
  • Watchers 9
fucking headache.
fucking building site outside doors
fucking interfering with selling flat.
grrrr

What are you doing with only 20 euros in your account anyway?

Oooh get you and your money left at the end of the month! Some of us have a lot of month left at the end of our money....

Which reminds me of another gripe - companies/ services that refuse to let you pick what day of the month their standing order comes out of your account. Or just presume everyone in the world gets paid on the first of the month. Wankahs.

People parking on the footpath. Specifically, people who think their driveway extends all the way to the kerb.

I'm looking at you, johnny two volvos round the corner.

Butter that won't spread straight from the fridge annoys the b'jaysus outta me. We got Connaught Gold the other day as it was on special offer and it has to be out of the fridge for about an hour before it'll spread :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Bad mobile phone reception and cunts who drive right up behind you also make the gripe list.

Butter that won't spread straight from the fridge annoys the b'jaysus outta me. We got Connaught Gold the other day as it was on special offer and it has to be out of the fridge for about an hour before it'll spread :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

When people apply the name "butter" to any old sort of yellow shit that comes out of the fridge.

BUTTER IS FUCKING BUTTER. CONNAUGHT GOLD IS SOMETHING ELSE!

lads come on, your gripe is butter being hard out of the fridge? then your gripe is pretty much physics for fuck sake. just leave it out on a butter dish you miserable fucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back