General Gripes (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter cpr
  • Start date
  • Replies 174
  • Views 15K
  • Watchers 9
I always thought it was funny about bands on this forum that their “business strategy”, for want of a better word, makes a lot more sense than those bands who covet Hot Press, deals with the big record companies, appearing on the Late Late Show etc. At least you break even selling a hundred CDR’s.

I can see the merit in it, it would save us a fortune as the last release cost us a fucking fortune and there is no way I could afford to do that again but......I dunno I'm all of a muddle...being in a band is a pain in the hole sometimes...

I always thought it was funny about bands on this forum that their “business strategy”, for want of a better word, makes a lot more sense than those bands who covet Hot Press, deals with the big record companies, appearing on the Late Late Show etc. At least you break even selling a hundred CDR’s.

I dont have a business strategy, I just dont wanna rip people off charging them a fiver for a CDR

I find the sight of this pair nauseating.

00018b0110dr.jpg

everything being exceptionally overpriced and having to fork out a fortune for the littlest things. Today I'm hacked with quotes for cds, it seems that trying to do a small run of 200 cd's is practically impossible unless yr willing to pay 500-600 quid. Heaven knows I'm miserable now.and this fucking rain isnt helping much

do CDRs, CPR!

it makes economic sense, and people just lash CDs into their computers and rip them anyway!

I did a good bit of research this time last year and it's pointless doing less than 500 cds and only really economically viable to do 100.

Cdrs with nice high quality artwork/covers are the way forward. Just make sure to buy decent quality cdrs or get someone like MMI to duplicate them for you. I'd say 4 euro is grand.

I did a good bit of research this time last year and it's pointless doing less than 500 cds and only really economically viable to do 100.

Cdrs with nice high quality artwork/covers are the way forward. Just make sure to buy decent quality cdrs or get someone like MMI to duplicate them for you. I'd say 4 euro is grand.

ah the art work shall be spectacular!It's very very special but Top secret at the mo cos it's a work in progress.!.|..|.|..|Thanks for all yr help on this one Moose!much appreciated all the info you sent

ah the art work shall be spectacular!It's very very special but Top secret at the mo cos it's a work in progress.!.|..|.|..|Thanks for all yr help on this one Moose!much appreciated all the info you sent
why bother with terrific artwork and a piece of shit disk?

Is this still a general gripes thread?

Mayo on sandwiches in delis.

I said a small bit of mayo, i even tried saying a tiny bit but still i get great big dollops that make my roll inedible. I guess its gonna have to be no mayo at all from now on.

some kind of mayonaise conspiracy goin on perhaps. Govt have a mayo mountain they need to get rid of?

Is this still a general gripes thread?

Mayo on sandwiches in delis.

I said a small bit of mayo, i even tried saying a tiny bit but still i get great big dollops that make my roll inedible. I guess its gonna have to be no mayo at all from now on.

some kind of mayonaise conspiracy goin on perhaps. Govt have a mayo mountain they need to get rid of?
buy your own jar, buy roll mayo-naked, apply as much as you like back at the ranch. alternatively, make your own sandwiches. you know that you've washed your hands after that wank

The breeze, particularly around Capel Street Bridge which blew my dress up around my head and in the process my dress knocked the top off my cigarette, which I then couldn't re-light as I couldn't get the match to light . Its a hard life.

The window company providing new windows for my house who wouldn't answer any of my queries about why the wrong windows had arrived for the third time because their contract is with the builder carrying out the work on my house and not me.

My builder, for being a useless, lazy, childish cunt.

The breeze, particularly around Capel Street Bridge which blew my dress up around my head and in the process my dress knocked the top off my cigarette, which I then couldn't re-light as I couldn't get the match to light . Its a hard life.

The window company providing new windows for my house who wouldn't answer any of my queries about why the wrong windows had arrived for the third time because their contract is with the builder carrying out the work on my house and not me.

My builder, for being a useless, lazy, childish cunt.
stop smoking, wear pants and get a man to deal with deliveries/builders.

man, i am on fire. literally. it's a gripe. advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back