General Gripes (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter cpr
  • Start date
  • Replies 174
  • Views 15K
  • Watchers 9
Bank machine dawdlers: how hard can it be to put your card in, tap in your pin - maybe check your balance - and select the amount you want? How could this possibly require more than two minutes. Who needs to put in their card five times? Why try to take out 50 quid when you've only 20 in your account? What are you doing with only 20 euros in your account anyway?

And bank machines taking an extra step now to ask me if I want a receipt when back in the day I could press the give me my cash without a receipt button.

Question:
Why is it, that when I go out to a night club
Only the ugly chicks want to step to me,
I mean like i'm ugly or something ha
What you mean ha!
Funk dat !!
Get out of my face !!

Bank machine dawdlers: how hard can it be to put your card in, tap in your pin - maybe check your balance - and select the amount you want? How could this possibly require more than two minutes. Who needs to put in their card five times? Why try to take out 50 quid when you've only 20 in your account? What are you doing with only 20 euros in your account anyway?

No ATM withdrawal should take more than 30 seconds.

If you have a slow person in front of you, ask them to wait while you take out money.

Time it on a stopwatch and say 'look - 28 seconds'

Walk off feeling smug,

laziness is the key word here.

people too lazy to throw spoons and cups into a dishwasher, instead throw them in the sink right beside it.

give me strength
happens here all the time! I've emptied the dishwasher twice (even though we have a rota) cos no one else can be arsed. And put all the manky shit back into the dishwasher. I'm starting to feel like a maid between that and in the house I rent! :mad:

People running cold water over plates and leaving them in sinks. Just don't bother cleaning in if you don't want to. Don't fucking fake it.

My stupid housemates did this last week while I was on holiday - despite there being black bags in the drawer under the cutlery drawer!!
It was my THIRD time replacing the bag (by emptying all the shit from the bin into it) in as many weeks. I nearly went ballistic.
Then I realised the kitchen was a tip so I cleaned it all, brushed the floor and got on my hands and knees to clean the wooden floor WHILE MY HOUSEMATES SAT BACK AND WATCHED!

Lazy fuckers.

Oh and the day before I cleaned the bathroom including manky hairs which were on the floor. URGH!!!!!!!

People turning into bitching arseholes because I decided to move out get get a place by myself. FUCK ME! There is a lot more to it than that but that's all I can be arsed with at the moment. I'm trying to repress the memories as we speak. RRRRRAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

people who call you a 'brit' and tell you to piss off, you for posting 'meh' at the latest addition to the EP line-up even when you knowfull well that they like none of the last added bands.

just cop on roysh?!

people who call you a 'brit' and tell you to piss off, you for posting 'meh' at the latest addition to the EP line-up even when you knowfull well that they like none of the last added bands.

just cop on roysh?!

Piss off you brit cunt

Sure, but what happens when all the spoons are in the dishwasher and the dishwasher is on, and I have to make my tea with a fork like a crazy man??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back