General Gripes (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter cpr
  • Start date
  • Replies 174
  • Views 15K
  • Watchers 9
oh yeah, also when people take a perfectly good pop song and turn it into a boring acoustic thingy or indie schmnidie piece of bollocks

I'd be much more interested in people taking an arcade fire song or whatever and making it sound like a Stock Aitken and Waterman song rather than the other way around

yeah.

me.

AND AGAIN

also: bus drivers WHO DON'T KNOW THE FUCKING ROUTE. how hard can it be to be a bus driver?

1. Know how to drive a bus.
2. Know how to work the ticket machine
3. KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU'RE MEANT TO BE GOING AND WHERE YOU'RE MEANT TO BE STOPPING - clue: Express buses DO NOT STOP AT EVERY FUCKING BUS STOP.

obviously nobody showed dublin bus this thread.

fucksake.

oh yeah, also when people take a perfectly good pop song and turn it into a boring acoustic thingy or indie schmnidie piece of bollocks

I'd be much more interested in people taking an arcade fire song or whatever and making it sound like a Stock Aitken and Waterman song rather than the other way around

yeah.

me.

Yes! Yes! Yes! This drives me insane! Who are those fuckers that did a particularly whiney cover of My Love by Justin Timberlake? Ugh.

people that stand right on the edge of the footpath, leaning in to the bike lane to gain that extra microsecond crossing the road. get the fuck back you fucks. fucking fucks.

But y’see y’see y’see, it’s this perception that people have a unassailable right to a particular “space” on the footpath or road that causes these problems. People are being told what to do by white lines and traffic lights. And they don’t mind. That's my gripe. We should all have a right to all the space that other people aren't in
Hear hear
Where I live (rural Co. Meath, in case you didn't know) there are no white lines on the roads and walkers, cyclists, drivers and animals share the roads in perfect harmony. Except for when the Northern Pup Motor Menaces zoom by. And the local heroin dealer

C’mon and facking ‘ave ih then mate. ‘AVE IH!!!!

I watched “The Ecstasy of Robert Carmichael” (or something like that) over the weekend. It is probably the worst movie I have ever seen in my life.

I think he's a twat aswell but he was gas in "Severance". State of him in that football factory series that was on a while ago

You know the line in "Love is a many-splendored thing" that goes

"once on a high a windy hill

two lovers kissed
in the early mist"

now, either it was windy or it was misty, one or the other

for fucks sake

no wonder we have happy slapping :mad:

I think he's a twat aswell but he was gas in "Severance". State of him in that football factory series that was on a while ago
i fucking loved that show, especially when he went to barnsley and almost got himself killed when he said they were small timers

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziAPMfTZ0jw"]YouTube - The Real Football Factories - The North West (5/5)[/ame]

I saw this programme once where DD went to Thailand to raise awareness about the damage caused after the tsunami twatted the cants.
I mean im sure alot of Thai people thought that the worst was over but then this!!

When people refill the paper in a shared printer with only enough paper to print their job. How difficult is it to put a whole ream of paper in a printer!?

Also, people who leave only two sheets of toilet paper on the roll to avoid having to put in a new one and people who just put rubbish on top of a full bin without changing the bin liner. What is wrong with you?

Can I add people who take out the bin liner but don't bother replacing it along with the people who then dump rubbish in the bin with no bag.

Also the couple who accused me of skipping the queue in Dublin airport because I opened/held the barrier to let people who had to jump ahead as their flight was being called through. They only accused me of skipping when I asked them why they were trying to push past me in the queue. Why does trying to be nice to people constantly backfire?

Can I add people who take out the bin liner but don't bother replacing it along with the people who then dump rubbish in the bin with no bag
In my own house I never use bin liners. A plastic bag to stop the bin getting dirty seems kinda pointless

(I wash the bin out after emptying it into the wheelie bin though, so it doesn't stink)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back