Euro 2008 (2 Viewers)

I hate it when you're into a tournament and people start going on about "their" clubs - "yeah, he'll heal 'our' centre-half woes" bla bla bla

(a) it's not goddam premierbore season
(b) this shit is bigger, motherfuckerzzz!

all football is equal, but some football is more equal than otherzzzz

The Bundesliga must be in some state if Toni and Gomez were the top goal scorers.

Toni is like a less skilled Niall Quinn and Gomez has been a can of piss so far.

There'sa good chance he won't live up to the hype after the euro's anyway.

It happens
1996_Poborsky.JPG

The Turkish on the street were letting off the fireworks...
...and now its the Germans turn!!!!

The Turkish guys who run the news-agents opposite let off fire works for both goals!!
I guess they don't want to alienate either side of their customer base....

the phantom whistlers in the crowd is annoying me, i keep and stopping!

Same here and what else fucking annoyed me was BOTH RTE and BBC2 their commentary was a millisecond ahead of the actual game.

What a 2nd half!!
I thought the game was evenish and Germany were not as poor as both BBC1 and RTE made out.
Also the whole tournament the RTE panel keeps going on about how shite every team are.

There was fifteen minutes there in the middle of the second half where I wanted to kill the Germans...they were just passing the ball around the field. FFS

I reckon they were just wasting time so they could score a late goal with little time for Turkey to recover. When Turkey got that 2-2 equaliser I nearly cried. I wanted them to win so bad...or at least force the Germans into a struggle in extra time. THey shouldn't have got a win after that pissy performance in 2nd half.

They're living it up on the streets right now, I tell you.
Balls....

Same here and what else fucking annoyed me was BOTH RTE and BBC2 their commentary was a millisecond ahead of the actual game.

We heard everyone on the street and neighbourhood shout out about a second before we saw anything happened on our TV in Germany's favour. Totally ruined the suspense of that last free for Turkey. They must all have satellite, and we just have terrestrial.

(And the coverage went off twice for two/three minutes...once right at the beginning of extra time! )

We heard everyone on the street and neighbourhood shout out about a second before we saw anything happened on our TV in Germany's favour. Totally ruined the suspense of that last free for Turkey. They must all have satellite, and we just have terrestrial.

(And the coverage went off twice for two/three minutes...once right at the beginning of extra time! )

Nah Carlow this was not the usual terrestrial/Sat issue.
This was on my Sat itself where the commentary was ahead by a milisecond, I know full well the terrestrial/Sat thinghy as my neighbour has terrestrial and during the Champions league final when the penalties were on he was shouting whenever United done well (he is a ManURE fan) so I had to switch my TV volume up really loud just to cancel him out.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back