Euro 2008 (5 Viewers)

fuck you, prick.

though they were very toothless in attack - mostly due to Toni being rubbish. Cassano was great, kept the ball extremely well and kept delivering good passes - though I wonder why he didn't say "fuck this" after the 50th waste from Toni and just go himself. he had no problem beating Sergio Ramos, so I dunno why he didn't take them on.

I thought it was a good game, though it was 0-0 it was interesting and dramatic in other ways. italian defense was great, despite the shit start in the group games, but spain were looking desperate up front too - resorting to diving and off target long range efforts.

anyway.. roll on Lippi / Totti return.

just remind everyone where you get this weird mentalist shit from...
you're not even italian are you?
i know italians who would blush at this kind of nonce sense

fuck you, prick.

though they were very toothless in attack - mostly due to Toni being rubbish. Cassano was great, kept the ball extremely well and kept delivering good passes - though I wonder why he didn't say "fuck this" after the 50th waste from Toni and just go himself. he had no problem beating Sergio Ramos, so I dunno why he didn't take them on.

I thought it was a good game, though it was 0-0 it was interesting and dramatic in other ways. italian defense was great, despite the shit start in the group games, but spain were looking desperate up front too - resorting to diving and off target long range efforts.

anyway.. roll on Lippi / Totti return.

The catenaccio end of things really developed over the course of the tournament didn't it? Glad to see the back of em from this tournament. Spain might have dived a couple of times but there were just as many stonewall penalties as dives. I do still like the cut of Camoranesi's jib, shame he's not starting, and Chielini was magnificent.

David Silva = Luis Garcia.
I don't think I want him coming to anfield.

just remind everyone where you get this weird mentalist shit from...
you're not even italian are you?
i know italians who would blush at this kind of nonce sense

what on earth do you mean?

and what do you mean I'm not even Italian? fanculo!

I'm not saying he's shit; more that he seems to be as frustrating as he is genuine class. Pretty wasteful with bags of potential, much like Garcia was....

I hate it when you're into a tournament and people start going on about "their" clubs - "yeah, he'll heal 'our' centre-half woes" bla bla bla

(a) it's not goddam premierbore season
(b) this shit is bigger, motherfuckerzzz!

I hate it when you're into a tournament and people start going on about "their" clubs - "yeah, he'll heal 'our' centre-half woes" bla bla bla

(a) it's not goddam premierbore season
(b) this shit is bigger, motherfuckerzzz!

100% agreed. Back to Clubcall, lads.

well seeing as all the players also do play in their clubs for most of the time, the club season is a handy topic as well. works both ways, "wow, x was so crap in team y this season but look at him go in the spermanian team!"

if you find that offensive, wow.

arshavin :)heart:) is 27 :eek:. wheres he been hiding til now? :confused:

good article in yesterday's guardian
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/jun/23/russia.holland

But why is it only now, at 27 - having helped Zenit to the league title last year and the Uefa Cup in May - that he has bloomed? "You know," said Mutko, who is at the tournament with the Russia squad, "this is from his family, from his mother - it's the construction [of his physique]. Some develop at 21 but Arshavin 27."

The theory contradicts the prevailing notion, certainly in western Europe, that if a player has not made it by, say, 23 he is finished. Arshavin certainly appears ready for one of the Premier League's big four.

but he fancies spain

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/jun/23/arshavin.transfer

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back