John Terry Captain Fantastic. (1 Viewer)

evil bandit

Website
Visit site
£50k on booze, lapdancers, begging for threesome... and sex in basement

A TOP England player had sex with a girl at a drunken party in a lapdancing club in the build-up to this week's humiliating exit from the Euro 2008 championships.

The girl pleasured the senior player then had full sex with him while captain John Terry, elsewhere, was so drunk he urinated on the floor at the birthday bash for team-mate Shaun Wright-Phillips.

The nation went into mourning this week when England failed to reach next summer's tournament with a dismal 3-2 defeat to Croatia.

But football was the last thing on the minds of several England stars at the bash at Soho's The Wardour club on October 27 - BETWEEN two crucial Euro 2008 qualifying matches.

Guests included England and Chelsea captain John Terry and a host of team-mates.

The News of the World can reveal the disgraceful scenes at the party also included:

# Terry being so drunk he URINATED on the floor and in a cup.
# Another player begging two lapdancers for a THREESOME.
# Some guests getting so drunk that they VOMITED on the floor.
# An ugly SCUFFLE between Wright-Phillips and a female guest who dared to take his picture.
# Terry, missing from action through a knee injury, BOUNCING up and down on his bad leg with dancers.

One witness, who asked not to be named, told us: "We get humiliated by Croatia and don't qualify and some of our players don't seem to give a damn. All they seem to care about is getting drunk, driving fast cars and pulling women."

Our insider decided to come forward after seeing England's pathetic performance on Wednesday.

A second witness saw the player engaged in various sex acts in the club's basement. Our source, whose identity we are protecting, said: "I saw him having oral sex with a girl near the store rooms.

"He was sitting on a chair and the girl was kneeling in front of him.

"She was wearing a dress and definitely wasn't staff, she was a guest. She was letting the player do what he wanted. He was sitting there on the chair with his pants and trousers between his knees and ankles.

"When she was astride him he hadn't bothered to take her clothes off or anything, he just pushed her dress up and went for it.

"It was pretty disgusting to be honest. I walked past and he glanced at me but he didn't care. He was drunk and getting what he wanted.

"He was in a corridor where staff have their lockers behind the VIP area and you have to get to it by going through two doors. Obviously he had sneaked off hoping no one had seen him. He was p****d and didn't give a monkey's about anything. The girl gave him oral for ages and when I came back she was sitting in his lap having full sex.

"They were grunting and bonking right in front of me. It's incredible that this should be going on so close to England becoming the laughing stock of Europe by not qualifying.

"If the players put as much effort into playing as this one did into boozing and shagging they might have got somewhere."

The witness went on: "Word got around they were there and several people came to have a look. One of the managers tried to get the player to stop but he was too gone.

"The manager was so stunned all he could come up with was, ‘What are you doing to my chair?'

"The girl said afterwards it was ‘cool' and she had known the player for ages, but some of the staff were stunned by what had happened."

The sordid romp came just before the club, in London's Wardour Street, closed at 4am.

Earlier, England captain Terry had made a fool of himself with the club's lapdancers.
Groin

A video passed to the News of the World shows the defender—out of action after injuring his knee in training before the 2-1 defeat to Russia on October 17—cavorting with two dancers in the VIP area of the club.

The film clearly captures Terry, wearing a striped blue and white polo shirt, jigging up and down on his bad leg with the scantily-clad girls. Another witness said: "The pole-dancing area is up a couple of steps so everyone saw what was going on. He's really going for it and you can see the girls, who were wearing tiny tops and hotpants, were loving it. He even appears to be pretending to rub his groin as he turns to face them at one point.

"Certainly his movement is amazing. I'm surprised he was out so long with a knee injury because his dancing was pretty fast and furious."

Terry, 26, lives in a £2million mansion near Cobham, Surrey, with wife Toni and their two young children.

When they got married during the summer Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich lent him his £72million yacht for the honeymoon.

Terry's astonishing six-figure wage packet has brought him a fleet of cars, including a £120,000 Ferrari and a £130,000 Bentley.

He returned to action against Derby yesterday having missed seven games for Chelsea and three for England. Our first witness confirmed: "I recognised John Terry who was very drunk. He was dancing about at his table in time to the music and lapping up the attention.

"Obviously the girls knew who he was and they kept going up to sit with him. The lapdancers were taking it in turns to sit on his knee and they were in high spirits.

"He went up to dance on stage with two lapdancers. He was wriggling his hips and trying to dance all sexy with the girls.

"I thought he was meant to be injured but he didn't show any signs of that as he larked around with the scantily-clad girls.

"He was up on the stage for at least five minutes and people were taking pictures of him on their phones. There were about seven lapdancers on duty but they kept their clothes on because it was a disco night. Two of the sexy ones danced by a pole in skimpy outfits and they got a lot of attention."

Video: Watch John Terry's dance

But Terry's dancing antics were mild compared to what happened next. The witness went on: "Later he was so drunk he peed onto the floor and someone had to clear it up.

"He was trying to pee into a plastic cup. What sort of behaviour is that for an England captain? I think they have got too much too easily.

"Lampard was there and having a few drinks but he wasn't drunk or anything."

Other stars content, like Lampard, to have a quiet drink and a dance included Joe Cole and Ashley Cole.

The birthday boy's dad Ian Wright and Chelsea's African striker Didier Drogba were guests too.

But another well-known player was begging lapdancers and female guests for a threesome. A witness said: "He wasn't being very subtle about it. He'd had a few, was desperate for a threesome and kept asking the girls. I don't think he got any offers." Our source also witnessed Wright-Phillips' altercation.

The witness said: "Shaun paid £50,000 for the party and some of the players ate in the restaurant before they went into the VIP area.
Horrible

"He laid on Grey Goose vodka and Moet champagne on the tables and the players were drinking it like it was going out of fashion.

"Loads more bottles were coming out all the time and everyone was getting really drunk.

"At least two girls were sick on the floor because they were tanked up so much. It was horrible. And Shaun had a furious row with one guest who took a picture of him. I don't know why he flipped out so much but there was a big scene and he grabbed the girl's camera and tore out the memory stick.

"She was really upset and started crying and Shaun's pals were trying to calm him down. Some of these guys don't know how to behave.

"They think because they earn £100,000 a week they are entitled to get away with everything."

Joe Cole got a lift home from fiancée Carly Zucker while Terry was seen in a car in the early hours with his missus Toni.

At least he'd spent a penny first!

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/2511_sex_shame.shtml

indeed. you can dance, ergo you're fit enough for international football. this is hillarious, and the arrogance of assuming that england are the laughing stock of europe? well. they are, but that's another matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back