Electric Picnic 2007 thread (2 Viewers)

Thank god they were handing these out in the goodie bags at the gates.
I couldn't have got through the weekend without my complimentary Family Pack.....

ebpissyay0.jpg

i was there for 5 days. working from Thursday morning and most of Monday. Fucking doddle. Lovely buzz around in the campsite on Thursday night.
I was working at it, too. If you're running a clothes stall, or an charity tent, it's a great deal. Clean toilets in the morning, somewhere to dump your booze.

It's a shame I didn't go down on the Thursday night, having a few cans by the fire in Body and Soul would have been awesome. I think 5 days would be grand so long as you bring an inflatable matress, fuckloads of booze (wine boxes are the future), a bag of non-perishable decent food, and good times.

I spotted some asshole carrying his 2/3 year old kid (sans earplugs) around in front of that stage for an hour or so, during a particularly loud set.

Asshole indeed. Can't believe they even allowed children that young at EP, it's not a safe place for small children. I was at Connect festival in Scotland last weekend and they refused entry for children under the age of 5 because it's not a safe environment for kids, AND the noise levels at a festival are harmful to little ears!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back