Electric Picnic 2007 thread (2 Viewers)

was the second one in the blue campsite?Cos there was two people getting their lust on at the back of a tent in the very area I was walking around in circles trying to find mine.Embarassing for all concerned.
Funny,I thought the guy would have been classier than to sleep outside :rolleyes:

Edit: oh and nice to see you if in fact it was your other half muffin! :D

I must say I'm shocked at the blatant admission of drug useage on a public forum. If the DS are out in force and catch you next year you've only yourselves to blame, Druggy Outofit McHigh.

I thought some of it was horrifically loud

65 Days of Static in was the only thing I saw in the Nokia tent but it was dam loud and i got the impression everything in there was.

I spotted some asshole carrying his 2/3 year old kid (sans earplugs) around in front of that stage for an hour or so, during a particularly loud set.

Anyone see the child catcher walking around in a top hat?

well he looked like a child catcher

there was a really cute baby there with those big ass earphones on like the ones apple martin rocked at live aid..she looked so cute and her hearing will remain intact..

That was either Damon Allbran one of the other Good, The Bad and The Queen lads (except Paul Simimon how is far too cool for that)

That was either Damon Allbran one of the other Good, The Bad and The Queen lads (except Paul Simimon how is far too cool for that)

haha, I think he had a moustache as well. He may have been twirling it. Anyway the kid who was with him looked normal therefore had been caught by him

I must say I'm shocked at the blatant admission of drug useage on a public forum. If the DS are out in force and catch you next year you've only yourselves to blame, Druggy Outofit McHigh.

Woah, drugs? Sure the only drugs at Electric Picnic were those cups of tea the oul one was selling. we were trying to get high off banana skins and nutmeg and firelighters in our campsite such was the drug drought.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back