Electric Picnic 2007 thread (1 Viewer)

Apparently there was a magic tree near tir n gcasta the bark of which licked induced an effect similar to ecstasy, it fits my theory, cos there were people there who kinda looked like they were on yokes

I'm all for people bring their kids but they should be Off The Premises by 7pm, or whatever it is on pubs. Saw some lad marching around in a complete haze, his 6 or 7 year old son doing his best to keep up and not get lost. I doubt yer man even remembered his kid was there. Fucking disgrace.

[SIZE=-1]One young kiddie on Cake cried all the water out of his body. Just imagine how his mother felt. It's a fooking disgrace.[/SIZE]

Lucky she didn't get Shatners Bassoon, i hear thats horribal.

I'm all for people bring their kids but they should be Off The Premises by 7pm, or whatever it is on pubs. Saw some lad marching around in a complete haze, his 6 or 7 year old son doing his best to keep up and not get lost. I doubt yer man even remembered his kid was there. Fucking disgrace.
I saw that guy too. Pretty bad form

couldn't stay on site for 5 days. Too manky and malnutrition would start to set in. If I'd a nice place to kip for at least 2 nights and got proper grub once in a while then I'd definitely be up for 5 days.

If EP was 5 days this year there'd have been deadly weather for the whole lot of it.

5 days of solid debauchery though. I could see there being trouble with that. Like, people maybe not in the best of health (but not realising they're not in the best of health) having tough times.

Electric Picnic is hardly 3 days tho. It's more like 2 days and a couple of bands. Advertising it as a three day festival is not entirely accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back