Electric Picnic 2007 thread (1 Viewer)

Thank god they were handing these out in the goodie bags at the gates.
I couldn't have got through the weekend without my complimentary Family Pack.....

ebpissyay0.jpg

i was there for 5 days. working from Thursday morning and most of Monday. Fucking doddle. Lovely buzz around in the campsite on Thursday night.
I was working at it, too. If you're running a clothes stall, or an charity tent, it's a great deal. Clean toilets in the morning, somewhere to dump your booze.

It's a shame I didn't go down on the Thursday night, having a few cans by the fire in Body and Soul would have been awesome. I think 5 days would be grand so long as you bring an inflatable matress, fuckloads of booze (wine boxes are the future), a bag of non-perishable decent food, and good times.

I spotted some asshole carrying his 2/3 year old kid (sans earplugs) around in front of that stage for an hour or so, during a particularly loud set.

Asshole indeed. Can't believe they even allowed children that young at EP, it's not a safe place for small children. I was at Connect festival in Scotland last weekend and they refused entry for children under the age of 5 because it's not a safe environment for kids, AND the noise levels at a festival are harmful to little ears!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back