Electric Picnic 2007 thread (1 Viewer)

You mean you don't yearn for a space where: the energy of modern electronic dance harnessed by pagan spirituality combines the energy of techno-rave with the sensibility of tribal culture????

:)
No. That kind of bollocks is the very reason why I hate Glastonbury. Pricks.

This is the kind of shit that makes EP class in my opinion..from the EP forum

"Hello Lads,
Glad to inform you that an stage has been given to Neutronyx into Electric Picnic 07. In the middle of the forest we will create a space full of music and magic to enjoy the early and after hours!

"Neutronyx wants to say thanks to Pod for letting us be a part of ElectricPicnic festival one year more. Being involved in the deco area since the very first one we are very pleased of having the opportunity of grow inside the EP and organize the "Neutronyx Fairy Forest" An area where the energy of modern electronic dance harnessed by pagan spirituality combines the energy of techno-rave with the sensibility of tribal culture.
The forest will be decorated with all manner of beautiful arts to catch and soothe the eye, or to play games with light and sound.
Drummers, firedancers and Jugglers will be dancing at the rythm of the beats from our djs and acts.

more info, Lineup and map very soon. "

LOSE THE FUCKING JUGGLERS AND FIREDANCERS

This is the kind of shit that makes EP class in my opinion..from the EP forum

"Hello Lads,
Glad to inform you that an stage has been given to Neutronyx into Electric Picnic 07. In the middle of the forest we will create a space full of music and magic to enjoy the early and after hours!

"Neutronyx wants to say thanks to Pod for letting us be a part of ElectricPicnic festival one year more. Being involved in the deco area since the very first one we are very pleased of having the opportunity of grow inside the EP and organize the "Neutronyx Fairy Forest" An area where the energy of modern electronic dance harnessed by pagan spirituality combines the energy of techno-rave with the sensibility of tribal culture.
The forest will be decorated with all manner of beautiful arts to catch and soothe the eye, or to play games with light and sound.
Drummers, firedancers and Jugglers will be dancing at the rythm of the beats from our djs and acts.

more info, Lineup and map very soon. "

PSY TRANCE ALERT! PSY TRANCE ALERT!

That stuff gives me the burpy shits

Ah me arse, half you fuckers will be there with your bellies full of pills and your eyes rolling around in your heads.

I think live drums with dance music is kinda cool but then I don't have much of an interest in dance music, really, and I'll probably be fast asleep in my luxurious tent by the time this gets underway

people who play bongos are cunts.

except for the congos.

Cindy Wilson was deadly, possibly still is

06023B52s.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back