Electric Picnic 2007 thread (1 Viewer)

Thanks...

Anyone else think that Bjork followed by LCD on the main stage on the Friday night, has the potential to be a seriously magic double whammy!!! Everyone will have fresh legs too, and will no doubt be swaying in monged optimistic friday night unison

Spiritualized Acoustic Mainline is one of the things I'm most looking forward too. He won't have too long to get over indulgent and boring, should be great.

Deerhoof or spiritualised? Think I'm gonna have to go with spiritualised or perhaps a bit of both if they're nearby.

I just got banned from boards.ie for posting that I wanted 2 tickets. seriously, these moderators are the fucking dregs. this is what happens when you give life's losers a modicum of power - they act like they're fucking napoleon. when will they just realise how stunningly pathetic they are and walk out in front of traffic?! I need those tickets you fat loser cunts!

I just got banned from boards.ie for posting that I wanted 2 tickets. seriously, these moderators are the fucking dregs. this is what happens when you give life's losers a modicum of power - they act like they're fucking napoleon. when will they just realise how stunningly pathetic they are and walk out in front of traffic?! I need those tickets you fat loser cunts!

no mojitos in your tent then?

why? on what grounds did they ban you?

I know they are cunts but I'm curious as to what new levels of cuntishness they've developed today

Ah right:

Ticket selling… and touting.
Selling tickets on Gigs/Events is not allowed. All ticket dumping/requesting must be made in the ticket sections on Adverts. If someone attempts to sell or look for tickets on this board the thread will instantly be binned and the user banned for a week.

------------------

Still though...cunts

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back