Dj's, I just don't get it (1 Viewer)

thumped ghost said:
ha ha ha ha ho ho whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

din..din.. diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

i'll dock you zero!!!!

Shit, where's Scooby and the gang when you need em!?!?!?!?

arhscoobygang.gif

Are there any good rock bands that use DJ's or have all attempts been rubbish to date?
I keep thinking of s**t like Senser.

thumped ghost said:
ha ha ha ha ho ho whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

din..din.. diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

i'll dock you zero!!!!

Seriously like, is anyone else kinda freaked by this? How does he have that much rep, yet no rep power? Is that symbolic of a ghost not having a body or something? Man, this is nearly scaring me as much as that midget kiddie fiddler from that thread the other day :eek:

chutneyfarmer said:
Seriously like, is anyone else kinda freaked by this? How does he have that much rep, yet no rep power? Is that symbolic of a ghost not having a body or something? Man, this is nearly scaring me as much as that midget kiddie fiddler from that thread the other day :eek:
you reckon he feeds off neg rep?

Donkey OJ said:
you reckon he feeds off neg rep?

Eh no, he touches ki... Oh you mean the ghost!! Yeah he must do. Unless he gains power every time Thumped crashes. Hmmm I can smell a tv show brewing. "Most Haunted Websites". I'd watch it anyway!

chutneyfarmer said:
Eh no, he touches ki... Oh you mean the ghost!! Yeah he must do. Unless he gains power every time Thumped crashes. Hmmm I can smell a tv show brewing. "Most Haunted Websites". I'd watch it anyway!

I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids

dj, spin that wheel... let the badger dance, baybee!!!!

Donkey OJ said:
you trying to lose some weight there buddy? it looks like your fucking 1 massive invisible piece of fruit. am i on the right track?

trying to get fit so I can join some dj as a dancer with the fake guitar players... it's all about the image.........

oh yea, btw wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just got some rep from the darkside. its like something out of oliver twist. gruel rep. rep noir. please sir can i smoke a cigarette with a mannequins hand?

aoboa said:
Are there any good rock bands that use DJ's or have all attempts been rubbish to date?
I keep thinking of s**t like Senser.

me and simon o'c were talking about this for a second in the pub last night - he came up with Ground Zero - that lot with otomo yoshide etc

I went went to see DJ Scotch Egg the other week. I was feeling really sick and wanted to go home. withing 5 mins of him playing the nausea lifted and I was dancing.

that wouldn't heppen with any bleedin band of moaners.

skinnerchinner said:
i love seein a good dj
i RARELY DO ANY MORE THO'
PITTY MOST OF THE CLUBS IN DUBLIN ARE SHIT
There are lots of good clubs in Dublin where you'll regularly see some great DJs.

Electric City on Thursdays in Traffic. D1 on Saturdays in Traffic. In the Ice Bar on Parnell Street each Saturday alternates between Go Trabi, Invisible Agent, The Alphabet Set and Ice9. This Saturday it's the Alphabet Set, Ambulance will be doing a DJ/laptop thing and there's also a live set from Belfast's Filaria.

Also on Saturdays (Saturdays are popular!) the Compression guys are doing techno in the Legal Eagle. This Saturday they're having a Takeover Records night with Belfast's (Belfast is popular!) Thatboytim amongst others.

This Friday Decal and Lackluster are playing live at the Legal Eagle for Undercurrent with a DJ set from me.

Lazybird is on Sundays. You've also got Nylon in Traffic if you're into the more poppy end of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back