Dates from hell.. (7 Viewers)

good idea or bad idea?

orig.jpg

Yes, i'll be in a sailor suit

one of the best candids ever taken in my opinion. there's a nice little story surrounding the people in that photo too.
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh i'm such a sucker for old-fashioned romance :heart:

seriously, that sounds like the best date ever. I mean, what imagination. Surely you girls must be tired to death of the whole dinner and flowers thing. How predictable is that?

I omitted some detail. The sexy or disturbed detail, depending on how you look at it. Getting completely drunk, climbing fences with notable bruises the next day and almost getting arrested after a car chase at 28...on second thought, perhaps this was my best. Far better than the guy who puked on me and called my footwear “hooker boots.”

one of the best candids ever taken in my opinion. there's a nice little story surrounding the people in that photo too.
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh i'm such a sucker for old-fashioned romance :heart:

i love that picture too! sailors get away with anything!

i'm thinking of wearing my sailor suit on friday night

i love that picture too! sailors get away with anything!

i'm thinking of wearing my sailor suit on friday night

look porge, it's bad enough im gonna be missing betamax. so dont wear it til im back ok???

you can wear it on our nitelink date. i'll make sure i'm in my 40's getup.

deal?

I always believed in the "Hannibal from the A-Team" way of doing things.

Face: What's the plan, Hannibal?
Hannibal: Front door.
Face: Hannibal, can't we do something different this time? We always go through the front door.
Hannibal: Front door.

I have advised friends to do the same, in the past. Go for the jugular. With some amusing results (for me).

look porge, it's bad enough im gonna be missing betamax. so dont wear it til im back ok???

you can wear it on our nitelink date. i'll make sure i'm in my 40's getup.

deal?

i'll see what i can do, that suit has a mind of it's own..and friday night is shore leave!

By the way, by "front door", I don't mean anything anatomical. Like in the blues song "Back Door Man".

I simply mean the direct, no-nonsense route.

Ah what the hell, I do mean anatomical.

Best idea! I actually made one of my exes buy a suit like that and we went as this couple for Halloween. Everytime people questioned what we were, I got dipped and kiss. Sneaky on my part.

I just got a little sick !

i brought this one lady to the cinema and it didn't work out. i'd seen her through an office window while i was at work - she was working on a political campaign for a guy called palantine. anyway, i went into her office and asked her to lunch. and then we agreed to go to a movie. i bought her a kris kristofferson record. so, we got to the movie and she sort of freaked out on me. dunno why, maybe because it was swedish or something. i've been trying to get in contact with her again but she's not interested.

I only ever asked girls out if it was beyond question that is was an absolute sure thing that she would definitely say yes. About two weeks ago I got a flashback to a gig i did in the Da club in about 1994 where some girl was talking to me, and it struck me (13 years later) - 'hey, wait a minute, she was chatting me up.'

I only ever asked girls out if it was beyond question that is was an absolute sure thing that she would definitely say yes. About two weeks ago I got a flashback to a gig i did in the Da club in about 1994 where some girl was talking to me, and it struck me (13 years later) - 'hey, wait a minute, she was chatting me up.'

See, that raises the question, should girls be issued with some kind of changeable badge we can use when talking to guys, with options like "we will never be more than friends", "If you ask me out I'll say yes, but only out of pity", "ASK ME OUT ALREADY!", and "I want to have your babies, we should start now"?

i brought this one lady to the cinema and it didn't work out. i'd seen her through an office window while i was at work - she was working on a political campaign for a guy called palantine. anyway, i went into her office and asked her to lunch. and then we agreed to go to a movie. i bought her a kris kristofferson record. so, we got to the movie and she sort of freaked out on me. dunno why, maybe because it was swedish or something. i've been trying to get in contact with her again but she's not interested.

dude, what do you do for a living?

See, that raises the question, should girls be issued with some kind of changeable badge we can use when talking to guys, with options like "we will never be more than friends", "If you ask me out I'll say yes, but only out of pity", "ASK ME OUT ALREADY!", and "I want to have your babies, we should start now"?

typically girls won't even talk to you unless they're looking for a husband. everyone knows that

Yes

typically girls won't even talk to you unless they're looking for a husband. everyone knows that

Ah, now that's just not true. But if that was the case it would simplify matters a lot I guess. Guys could just assume that if she was talking to him it was because she thought he might possibly be husband material.

But it's not true.

I think there should be a system like the hand signals exchanged between pitcher and cather in baseball (although not necessarily exchanged between the legs of a batter).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back