Dates from hell.. (4 Viewers)

See, that raises the question, should girls be issued with some kind of changeable badge we can use when talking to guys, with options like "we will never be more than friends", "If you ask me out I'll say yes, but only out of pity", "ASK ME OUT ALREADY!", and "I want to have your babies, we should start now"?

I'd vote for that

While I'm wondeing is that the "ask me out immediately you fool" or "nice guy god I hope he doesnt ask me out I'd hate to have to crush him like a bug" face ive already crossed over into "why didn't that prick ask me out"

ahh this thread is bringing back so many memories!

my worst kiss was with a mate who i liked and my friends took it upon themselves to tell him..i kissed him because i wanted to avoid an awkward conversation and he had this pointy horrible tounge...absolutely horrific..but i managed to avoid the awkward conversation because we stopped being friends cos he wanted us to go out..the most horrible kiss ever..and ive had some bad ones..i once kissed a boy to get my taxi fare home so i wasnt exactly picky in my youth:rolleyes:

my debs was a disaster..i brought someone off thumped and i think we would both agree it was a nightmare..he brought me to his and that was actually worse...debs' suck!

oh and i would agree that people should wear some kind of badge to make their intentions clear..me and my other half were smooching for like 4 months before we actually started going out together cos we each thought the other one didnt like us in a girlfriend/boyfriend way..ridiculous..

i always found the 10th of may a very hellish day
Me too. It’s an anniversary of sorts for me.

As for badges to tell how a girl is feeling, I concur. Only here though. Most of the time, I can tell how people are reacting to me. I may get shit for this but I find women here very off putting. Half the time I’m get nasty looks from them in the bathroom lines. I often wonder if it’s because I am not orange and it’s a star belly sneetch issue. They just don’t want to toast hotdogs with me. Girls are not approachable here, they just look mean.

sneetcheats.gif

Me too. It’s an anniversary of sorts for me.

As for badges to tell how a girl is feeling, I concur. Only here though. Most of the time, I can tell how people are reacting to me. I may get shit for this but I find women here very off putting. Half the time I’m get nasty looks from them in the bathroom lines. I often wonder if it’s because I am not orange and it’s a star belly sneetch issue. They just don’t want to toast hotdogs with me. Girls are not approachable here, they just look mean.

sneetcheats.gif
yeah, bang on. girls suck.

Not just you... there are a lot of mean girls here... I think it's a combination of the chemicals in the orange stuff they slather on and being half-crazed from starving themselves.

If I was going around hungry all day I'd probably come to resent people who look like they actually eat now and then myself.

I am naturally rather shy almost bordering on social inept in person. Bless the internet. I hate the phone rarely use or check it. I can’t even call for takeaway because I get too nervous. Yet I have no problem going anywhere alone. Bizarre, really. However, if anyone, male or female, ever approaches me and starts a conversation I’m very friendly. I figure if they have enough nerve to make the effort, I should return in kind. Basically I only speak when spoken too unless it’s a good friend. I happily hold up the back walls in most places.

This isn't so much a date story exactly, but it's worth re-telling if only because it provides a salutary moral lesson. I go through this stuff so you don't have to. It happened a few years back, when I was hanging out with a couple of friends in a bar in Miami. We'd been drinking tequila all night and were, to say the least, a bit worse for wear, and then this girl walked up - she said “hi, my name is Sheila”. I responded by saying “hello”. She paid for my drink and then said “let's go”. 20 minutes later things were starting to cook, as we pulled up into her house, I said “I'm with you toots”. The music was soft and there was wine in the glasses, she started winking and making little passes at me. She put me close, that's when she got bold - she started feeling up my back, I said “oh, your hands are cold”. We went to her bedroom thinking of one thing, took the phone off the hook to avoid the annoying ring. I carresed her body and I kissed her cheek, and that's when I observed those satin bed sheets. I felt that it was time for me to make my move - I thought I better hurry up before I busted a groove. I leaned down to kiss her but then out of the blue, a door slammed and a voice said “baby, where are you?” Her boyfriend busted in, he grinned an evil grin and said “boy I'm a tear your butt limb from limb”. I was scared as hell, where was I supposed to go? I just yelled “geronimo!” and jumped out the window. Just my luck, we were in a snow storm and all I had was my underwear on to keep me warm and to top the night off, I had to break in my place, because my keys were in my pants back on Sheila's book case. I was done sneezing and coughing, I hope this doesn't happen too often. But nevertheless, don't mean to bust your bubble - but girls of the world ain't nothing but trouble. So next time a girl gives you the play: just remember my rhymes and get the hell away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back