Dates from hell.. (1 Viewer)

Don't beat yourself up, La La. I'm just delighted that such a perfect-sounding prick had something wrong with him. Mwahahahaha.

A friend of mine, who is definitely very much into the non-comittal sex rather than goin' out, regularly tries this line on women he's met in clubs and has danced with/kissed:
"How about we cut the bullshit, go to your place and fuck? No? How about a blowjob 'round the corner?"

I can't believe he actually has the balls to come out with this. I've seen it work, too. Only once, mind.

My worst date ever ended in me having to physically hurt the guy.
It was my debs night
the guy was just a friend
he spent the whole night sulking if anyone else spoke to me
he wouldn't dance
he went mad when I danced with others
he was trying to get me drunk (when we left there were about 6 untouched drinks on the table).

His sister was a good friend of mine so my parents were picking me up at their home. When we got there he grabbed me and tried to drag me to his room. I managed to stop him dragging me beyond the kitchen even though the guy was a lot stronger than me.

He started trying to kiss me, and trying to get inside my dress. I told him to stop, he didn't, I kneed him in the groin, followed up with a punch to his gut, left him lying on the kitchen floor and waited for my parents outside in their front garden.

Never trust a guy who tries to get you drunk.

My worst date ever ended in me having to physically hurt the guy.
It was my debs night
the guy was just a friend
he spent the whole night sulking if anyone else spoke to me
he wouldn't dance
he went mad when I danced with others
he was trying to get me drunk (when we left there were about 6 untouched drinks on the table).

His sister was a good friend of mine so my parents were picking me up at their home. When we got there he grabbed me and tried to drag me to his room. I managed to stop him dragging me beyond the kitchen even though the guy was a lot stronger than me.

He started trying to kiss me, and trying to get inside my dress. I told him to stop, he didn't, I kneed him in the groin, followed up with a punch to his gut, left him lying on the kitchen floor and waited for my parents outside in their front garden.

Never trust a guy who tries to get you drunk.

margegraduacion.jpg

It probably wasn't 1974 either!

Well surmised! I didn't even exist in 1974.

2 peach schnappes? I was consuming Southern Comfort and white lemonade if I remember correctly - the thought of that sweet muck makes me feel ill now.

I think I was one of the very few at my debs who didn't get drunk.

After about 20 minutes, we pull out and he takes me home. Well, many blocks from my home (I lied about here I lived) and ignored every e-mail I got from him again. No more blind dates. Not even for entertainment value.

seriously, that sounds like the best date ever. I mean, what imagination. Surely you girls must be tired to death of the whole dinner and flowers thing. How predictable is that?

I remember the good old days when you had to beg a girl to get ''the tit'' in the back garden...

Anyways not quite a first date story but I went on a ''blokes only'' holiday to Tenerife about 10 years and one of the lads pulled this girl and brought her back to our appartment and had all kinds of sex with her.

In the morning she asked him if she'd see him again and taking the whole ''lads on the loose'' thing a bit too far replied something along the lines of "I've got all I want.... if your lucky and I bump into you when I'm drunk I might bring you back etc etc"

Anyways the day came to leave and we boarded the plane but because we were late we were all seperated and he was put sitting slap bang in the middle of her and all her mates!!!!!!

I've never seen such a look of fear on someones face in my life, he kept trying to pretend he was asleep but we just kept throwing things at him and walking by asking if he knew the girl beside him.

Dates eh? we never had dates when i was young. it was just "will you go with me" or nothing. they should give classes in that shit in school. i was awful at it.

You were a brave man, I always had to get a friend to ask the girl if she liked me.................. still do :eek:
yeah, that's the way it worked, there was always an intermediary. even if you were at a disco or a party and you got off with someone, you'd have to ratify it after. are we going out? do you fancy me? man, it was a minefield of subjectivity. these days it's different. if only you realised then, that a mere decade later you'd walk out of the boozer with what ever was left standing, and more often, not standing, in order to take them home and make the worst hamfisted moves on them, simply for the numbers, or the company or to tell yourself anecdotally how seedy you have become. Back when we were young... well, first you had to fancy them, then you had to get a proxy to convey this info, then there was the whole ratification process, then the tongues. simpler times.

I've been reading a lot of PG Wodehouse books lately and he seemed to be under the impression that what a woman wanted was for a man, on first sighting her, to march up, take her by the arm, shake or jiggle her about a bit and say "My Mate" before kissing her. What do we think ladies? Would it work?

I must say though, I really don't like the uncertainty - does he like me, does he only like me, is that just an excuse or was he actually ignoring me... God, I thought all this would get easier over time, but it doesn't.

Maybe the Wodehouse approach isn't such a bad idea - but how would it work for a woman... we can't walk up to guys and start jiggling them about... they might get the wrong idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back