Clothes and haircuts (6 Viewers)

Yeah, well, he worked in accounts.

In other news, I just got a new t-shirt. I already have two of the same and many stylistically similar. But barman was having a clear out and that was left over from some shenanigans last year.

I'm concerned to hear you're all out there espying each other's watches. When I get a piece of clothing that I like and wear frequently, I'll go back and buy it in multiple colours. This year I found a good dress so I bought two more, but it only came in one colour so I've three identical dresses. As far as anyone in the office knows, I haven't changed clothes in months. I didn't think anyone would be noticing, but if you lot can note a watch....

I don't need to be attracting beautiful men or anything, but I don't want the office to think I'm stinky.

I've 4 pairs of the same jeans in different colours, and a 5th pair in twill as opposed to denim

When I get a piece of clothing that I like and wear frequently, I'll go back and buy it in multiple colours.
I do this.
If I find something that hangs right on me, I'll hit the website hard.
You never really regret the expense.
More often it ends up being a bargain.
I mean like fInding something you love, doesn't happen all that regular, or not for me anyways.

I look at everyone's watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
  • N
  • Anthony
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back