Castlepalooza (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nina said:
I you have this kind of opinion about the castle, you don't deserve to have it. I'd say castle is now part of Rahan, they will appreciate it better. The event was to help a school for kids of your town, and to have new irish bands rising up, and have some exposure.... Bad you weren't part of it.....
Irish history is so important but the past is the past. So many countries were invaded by their neighbours, so if you knew a bit of history around Europe you will know that all of the invaded countries are moving forward, what don't you start?.

can someone translate this?

Because 'stupider' is a word, right gorgeous? Why don't you check your grammar skills and your own intelligence level before calling someone 'stupider' on a public thread .....

I would love to go on but I tire easily !zed of conversations involving mindless, contradicting and unproductive insults and so I suggest you perhaps start another thread if you want to keep going and get out of this one.

Anyway - who likes the Frames? They should play at a place like Charleville. Or Franz Ferdinand.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Hahah, you just get stupider and stupider. I LOVE IT!!

Say something else. Go on. This is brilliant.

I'd like to know what gives you people who criticised the event the right to criticise it you didn't even go to it. Just because you weren't interested in the bands that were playing doesn't mean everyone else isn't interested. I can tell you for a fact that everyone who came was very impressed with the event that was held here. Of course, seeing as you're more interested in criticising an event that you never attended, I wouldn't expect you to think about that.

8trackheaven said:
Because 'stupider' is a word, right gorgeous? Why don't you check your grammar skills and your own intelligence level before calling someone 'stupider' on a public thread .....
Ah grammar, the last grasp of an internerd out of their depth.

And i'm not gorgeous, i'm kicked.

Alan Latchley said:
I reckon this "festival" will attract around 50 people. And they'll all be on the guestlist.

Actually, it attracted 250 people.

B0009RS5BA.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Ah grammar, the last grasp of an internerd out of their depth.

As far as I know, you're out of your depth, seeing as you don't know what you're talking about. If I were you, I'd learn to swim without your armbands before going into the deep end.

portrid said:
People joining thumped to defend the good time they had is a little strange though.

People posting in the thread to criticise an event they never went to is stranger.

I was on my way down but I was drunk and milled a load of cows and a farmer out of it and had to spend the night in jail.
Nina said:
well, well, well. i am really sorry for you. I you have this kind of opinion about the castle, you don't deserve to have it. I'd say castle is now part of Rahan, they will appreciate it better.
History has nothing to do with the event. The event was to help a school for kids of your town, and to have new irish bands rising up, and have some exposure.... Bad you weren't part of it.....
I am also really sorry that you're so narrow-minded. Irish history is so important but the past is the past. So many countries were invaded by their neighbours, so if you knew a bit of history around Europe you will know that all of the invaded countries are moving forward, what don't you start?
A+

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Like flies on shit, eh?

Don't you have better things to do with your time, as opposed to dissing an event you never went to? If you did go to it and didn't like it, I'd hope you'd be mature enough to express your complaints to the event organisers. However, based upon your comments in this thread, I guess maturity on your part is a bit much to ask of you, eh? ;)

Unicron said:
Our independent observer says that registering is in fact stranger.

Sometimes, doing something out of the ordinary is the way to go.

nlgbbbblth said:
hey when are you doing another pick?

Nuther few days maybe - just really full at the moment.

Thanks for caring, you're beautiful - all of you.

What about that Oxegen festival though eh? Eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back