Castlepalooza (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LouisdePaor.jpg

this guy looks like he might be worth checking out.

Official Announcement
MoR 2005 Castlepalooza was held at Charleville Castle July 30th & 31st 2005
Sorry you missed it - maybe next year?

The spirit of MoR lives on - MoR will always be as good as the people who make it happen and how the gel and improvise together - people local and people from every background and walk of live - people from over the world.

Being a part of it I understand it - whether it matches up to the aspirations of all or not has little to do with what its about. Basically if you don't like it then don't loose any sleep over because if you're not involved you're not involved - is that OK?

I loved it and I look forward to MoR and MoR

Best to you all
Dud

OSAMA IS OUTRAGED AT THE DISGRACE ABOUT TO BEFALL SUCH A WELL FORTIFIED LOCATION.... and to be honest I recognise about as many names as I did at the other "Mor" thing. You gotta rock for the people people!!! A pox on their houses, their house's houses and the sons and daughters of said houses... Castlepalooza.... CASTLEPA-LOOSERS!!!!!! ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!

Did anyone actually hear how this went??? Surprised it went ahead at all, to be honest, considering they really didn't seem to take too long to organise it. I assume it was largely scaled down from the festivals of previous years?

Dudcastle said:
Official Announcement

The spirit of MoR lives on - MoR will always be as good as the people who make it happen and how the gel and improvise together - people local and people from every background and walk of live - people from over the world.

Being a part of it I understand it - whether it matches up to the aspirations of all or not has little to do with what its about. Basically if you don't like it then don't loose any sleep over because if you're not involved you're not involved - is that OK?

Best to you all
Dud

some kind of doctor could help, there are always friends around if you need to talk.

just not here.

I was DJ'ing in Tullamore on Friday night and these groups of kids (€10-a-head-volunteers?) were aimlessly wandering around handing out flyers to all in sundry, and getting kicked out of just about every pub they entered in the process. By 11 o'clock they were saying it was €25, a tenner off. By 1 in the morning it was €20 with a flyer. I asked as many cherished locals as I could if they were going and not one of them had anything good to say about it or the castle, other than they wouldn't mind seeing John Spillane and that loads of Paddies were killed by the Brits up in that Godforsaken castle. Anyway, I rang my friendly publican on Monday to find out how it all went and he said there was six tickets sold, with the rest of the crowd made up of band members/hangers on/partners. A band I know played at it and their drummer told a pal of mine there was at least 10 punters there, so by my calculations that's, er, 8 punters (if you take the Law of Averages into consideration).

Dudcastle said:
Official Announcement

Best to you all
Dud

......ohjesusfortheluvagodwouldy'everfuckoffalready......its too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back