Canadian bastards type thread #1 (1 Viewer)

ravishinrikrude said:
i'm in canada now, i smelt a skunk yesterday, it stank so i clubbed it.

if you're in canada will you be back in time for your gig on thursday?

JANER said:
Because he was actually referring to the stupid comments from non veggies and u appear to think the other way round.
Not a big deal but then again...................!ninjaaaa
JANER said:
If they could find a Tiger ;)
Again you are wrong, for all the big words and education you have you know fuck all deep down.
JANER said:
Nigeria not counting the Arab countries in the north is one of the richest countries on the continent with natraul rescources and have being independent for many years but like many other African countries rich or poor they waste it on munitions and civil war, you cannot blame the "colonists" for ever but then again that's what Mugabe tries to sing from Zimbabwes hmn sheet.
jesus janer, you really are a thick cunt. arguing with you is like clubbing a baby seal.

nooly said:
jesus janer, you really are a thick cunt. arguing with you is like clubbing a baby seal.
Yes I may be a thick cunt but u quoted and actually had no retorts to any of them.
Thick cunt.

Fucks sake, this thread has gone to shite. Arguing oppinions is all well and good but theres no need to go off calling Janer a thick cunt ffs. So he cares about what he's arguing, cares enough to waste his time talking to you, no need to insult each other because ye disagree.

OLP said:
Fucks sake, this thread has gone to shite. Arguing oppinions is all well and good but theres no need to go off calling Janer a thick cunt ffs. So he cares about what he's arguing, cares enough to waste his time talking to you, no need to insult each other because ye disagree.

look, janer is a thick cunt

Why don't you all use IRC?

21:47 <@Janer-> she over reacts typical female
21:48 < OLP> haha
21:48 < OLP> "lack of meat has clearly blunted janer's wits -nooly"
21:48 < OLP> she left me that in PP comment
21:49 <@Janer-> lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back