Canadian bastards type thread #1 (1 Viewer)

Circle of life tbh, humans are dominant species, humans eat what they like.

Thats my viewpoint anyway, I've seen all the videos and read all the articles, but at the end of the day, I like me sausage rolls so I'm gonna eat 'em.

On Topic.
It's their livelihood, so tough luck on the seals, if it was for any other purpose I would be against it tough.

To Nooley

Fuck them and fuck anyone that whinges bitches about it's their only income
what bollocks, Canada is one of the richest and BIGGEST countries on the fucking planet.
These fucks like baiting the head of defenseless animals.............of course they give all these soundbytes "doing it for 40 years/livlihood" crap, no fucking differences from those hunting hurrah henry types from England/

and OLP because Humans are the dominant speices we have to eat all the other speices and destroy our planet??

JANER said:
and OLP because Humans are the dominant speices we have to eat all the other speices and destroy our planet??

No, but I don't think eating meat is destroying the planet. And I'm not saying we have to eat all other species, but if I want to eat pork or beef or poultry I will and I won't feel bad about it.

Why are you replying here then, it's guilt.
You are 15 your mum prob gave u no choice but to eat meat, you grew up on it, your mums a savage!

JANER said:
To Nooley

Fuck them and fuck anyone that whinges bitches about it's their only income
what bollocks, Canada is one of the richest and BIGGEST countries on the fucking planet.
yeah and longtime, well-informed anarchist that you are i'm sure you know all about the distribution of wealth in the richest and biggest countries on the planet. doofus.

These fucks like baiting the head of defenseless animals.............of course they give all these soundbytes "doing it for 40 years/livlihood" crap, no fucking differences from those hunting hurrah henry types from England/
who ever said they like doing it? do you think skidding around on ice floes in stormy, freezing north atlantic conditions (chased by a bunch of bleating celebrity brits trying to destroy you) is fun?
the differences from hurrah henry types in england (and ireland) is that it is a livelihood. people living close to subsistence on the north atlantic coast don't have the luxury of time to waste fucking around killing animals for fun. i guess the dole isn't as good over there.

To voice my oppinion.
14! I eat meat because if I didn't I'd be fucked. I dont like vegetables, I don't like the taste of them, the only veg I eat are potatoes, thats it. My ma would love if I ate more veg.

btw, is your dog a veggy?

JANER said:
one of the richest and BIGGEST countries on the fucking planet.
anyway what the fuck does the size of the country have to do with it? china's a fucking big country. russia's massive. are they all loaded and living it up as well? and then the cheek of them coming over here and getting luxury apartments from the goverment and taking all the cushy jobs in spar.

Not pointing this at anyone in particular, but i hate veggies who think anyone who eats meat is a savage or lacks compassion. You made a personal choice not to eat meat, i've made a personal choice to eat meat, i don't go around calling you a skinny bag of malnourished bones so don't say i'm a savage. Especially vegetarians, if you were serious about this, why are you drinking milk? If meat is murder then surely dairy is rape too? Oh but you like dairy products? Yeah, well i like pork chops. Each to his own.

Again, that's not pointed at anyone here, just that i've had a few people ask me why i'm not vegetarian, and i think it's a cunt's question.

Originally Posted by PP_point_comment
You wouldn't like meat if you hadn't been fed it from an early age - moose

why not, it tastes great. i wasn't fed falafel or tofu from an early age but i like them very much. what a silly statement.

You should all take a break and go to Burdocks for quorn battered sausages and veggie burgers with chips. Don't forget to add some malt non cruelty vinegar.

Was gonna try and qualify my statement but I'd probably dig myself a hole so I won't bother.

PS I'm not Janer

ReadySteadyJedi said:
i've made a personal choice to eat meat

what about the animals choice? i don't care that much what you do but one thing that does really annoy the fuck out of me (more than pushy vegans/veggies) is self righteous meat eaters. cop on. the "personal choice" thing is the biggest load of bullshit hidden guilt excuse you can give for eating meat.

p.s. can't quite believe that nooly is defending seal clubbers. i guess ed's leather jacket is safe enough now.

damien said:
p.s. can't quite believe that nooly is defending seal clubbers. i guess ed's leather jacket is safe enough now.
safe enough from me. if you really stand by the ideals expressed in that post ('personal choice argument is bullshit'), logically you should have a major problem with it. but let me guess, you don't...because it's his personal choice.

yeah you'd be better off just saying 'i like meat', i wouldnt say that someone saying 'its a personal choice' shows hidden guilt, maybe they just don't give a shite

if people understand the process involved in slaughter but still eat meat thats fine by me, if people however dont wanna hear the grim deatils thats fair more insulting i think. i really dont think differently of people who eat meat tho', i just wish more people would eat their own children:p

and my leather jacket is posi, gave money to the auld folks n all...AGE ACTION!!! :D

I should clarify, i actually did decide - thought for a good while about going veggie, but decided i was comfortable with the whole process, having grown up on a farm and seen animals being slaughtered and such. And my apologies if it came across as "self righteous", i just fancied providing a counter to some of the "meat eaters are monsters" type vibes that were going about.

spuded said:
yeah you'd be better off just saying 'i like meat', i wouldnt say that someone saying 'its a personal choice' shows hidden guilt, maybe they just don't give a shite
yeah, talking about 'guilt' is bollocks, as if everyone secretly really wants to be a lefty punk but are too repressed to set their inner vegetarian anarchist free and are living in denial. i'd find it a bit more likely that the majority of people think vegetarianism is stupid and couldn't give less of a fuck, never mind feeling guilty about not conforming to obscure hippy subculture ideals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back