Canadia (1 Viewer)

gonna be in Newfoundland for a little while doing some work...probably move on to Halifax and Montreal and er, maybe Toronto?Not 100% yet

you should go to toronto. i could show you where members of do make say think work !ninjaaaa

or you could probably go to sneaky dees and see lord damian in his natural habitat....

Are you staying in Toronto for full year? I'm gonna be arsing about various places...very disorganised and I'm gonna be keeping it that way

ah id be staying in toronto id say. i trying to get a foothold into my hopeful future career. although i might spend a bit of time heading back to montreal and the like. id love to just ramble about like you're planning to do at some point though

anyone got any recommendations for a nice,cheap,central hostel in Toronto?

anyone got any recommendations for a nice,cheap,central hostel in Toronto?

when are you going dunderhead? i stayed in victoria university in the student accomodation last year. very cheap, clean and central, i'd recommend it highly...

EDIT: i think trev stayed there on my recommendation last year as well. its really nice and you get breakfast.

heading over in 5 weeks.
will look into VU, just need a place for the first week or so until i get a house somewhere. accomodation is easy to come by by May with colleges finishing etc. or so ive heard anyway. You heading Montreal bound?

when are you going dunderhead? i stayed in victoria university in the student accomodation last year. very cheap, clean and central, i'd recommend it highly...

EDIT: i think trev stayed there on my recommendation last year as well. its really nice and you get breakfast.

how cheap? can you stay there for a while?..any links to it?
Cheers in advance Chad.

just booked flights there, ended up paying €450 return for late august,
upon inspection i was kidding myself thinking i'd get 'em any cheaper, some of the airlines were looking for €800 for the same dates. Ended up going with Airtransat, cheapest by about €50 for that time of year.

Can't wait now, even if it is 4 months away

just booked flights there, ended up paying €450 return for late august,
upon inspection i was kidding myself thinking i'd get 'em any cheaper, some of the airlines were looking for €800 for the same dates. Ended up going with Airtransat, cheapest by about €50 for that time of year.

Can't wait now, even if it is 4 months away

just booked flights today - 450 is really cheap you got
i'm leaving ireland June 21st, return oct 31st.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|
where you gonna be Niall?

had to do a couple of different flights (an aer lingus Shannon to heathrow was nearly 150 jesus)- it's about 700 in total but i got 375 in vouchers for a travel agents...prob coulda got it cheaper but with that, it cost me not that much. And I don't have to face Dublin airport!

Not sure - could be in Toronto around that time...drop a mail in advance...will figure something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back