Battlestar Galactica (1 Viewer)

yeah, kara definately has some connection to daniel (his daughter possibly?) and hera. nice twist with boomer, setting up for mad conflict the last few episodes. hopefully cavil will turn up next week and we'll get some proper action again.

Damn, but I'm going to miss BSG when it's gone. Just watched latest episode. Seems to be building nicely to send her out in style.

Cavil's back :)

"There's a hole in the bucket dear Liza ..."

aye, the official site says only two more episodes

wikipedia mentions a movie to be shown after the final episode, but it's a one off story set before the series started

The Plan (TV Movie)

Main article: Battlestar Galactica: The Plan
On August 7, 2008 Sci-Fi Channel officially announced the production of a two-hour TV movie which will air after the final episode of Season 4. Written by Jane Espenson and directed by Edward James Olmos, The Plan storyline begins before the attack on the 12 colonies and will show events mainly from the perspective of two Cylon agents.[18] Confirmed cast members include Olmos, Michael Trucco, Aaron Douglas and Dean Stockwell.[19] Tricia Helfer, Grace Park, Rick Worthy, Matthew Bennett, Callum Keith Rennie, Michael Hogan and Rekha Sharma will also feature.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlestar_Galactica#cite_note-morecast-19

damn, thought the film would be the finale chronologically. so only two more ep's of current timeline action? the last episode is two hours anyways i think.

Yeah, I worry that if they only have 3 hours left for the final episodes then they'll have to rush a few things just to get them out of the way.

Does it seem to anyone like they're running out of time to get everything wrapped up satisfactorily?

Yeah - that's my one complaint about this final run is that everything feels a bit rushed.

definately felt that with that episode a few weeks back with the info overload. next ep i think will be similar, but hopefully the last one will be mostly action.

Jaysis, Adama went a bit Jackson Pollock at the end of that.
Things are starting to join up a bit more now.

Do we reckon Starbuck's da was Daniel but she'd a human mother so she is a Human/Cylon hybrid like Hera?

I know Athena said it had never happened before but it was probably hushed up because of Daniel.

Only 2 left now.

would picard be able to take adama?

Yeah, I'd say so.

picard3000.jpg

It would probably be a bit fairer (although a lot more visually confusing) to have Picard vs. Tigh & Kirk vs. Adama.

A battle of the skinny cue-balls followed by barrell0chested mayhem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back