Battlestar Galactica (1 Viewer)

Gaeta's doing my head in as well as herself.

Not a great episode.
Just seemed to be setting up the story for later episodes (I hope).

Gaeta's doing my head in as well as herself.

Not a great episode.
Just seemed to be setting up the story for later episodes (I hope).

Yeah it was just a set up episode. Gaeta's a prick.

Some ppl on t'internet are speculating that Adama's pill popping is a sign that hes in trouble and is in fact the dying leader. A recent Chicago Tribune interview with RDM though says that this aint the case, he's just boozing/tired/stressed and generally frakked up from the stress of the

Yayy!.. earth... .|..|

Oh... its frakked :eek: revelation

Finally - people watched it :)

Proper action.
Starbuck and Apollo, Adama and Tigh, guns, fantastic.
Baltar was amazing too.
I watched it again last night.

So who thinks that
Saul MF Tigh is dead - I don't think they'd kill off adama, but Tigh is a distinct possibility.. plus when the hell is Cavil gonna arrive, and why'd Laird have to die!? (The dude who got spannered by Zarek)

that was possibly the best 2 parter in Galactica ever, certainly right up there with the 'I'm getting my men' Pegasus/Galactica standoff and the exodus from New Caprica...

Tigh dual-wielding massive guns was great (adama asking is he okay & pans to him armed to the teeth), Adama kicking ass was good to see and the Quorum being executed... Darkplace indeed.

I actually liked Roslin's re-invigoration (NOT NOW, NOT EVERRRR!!) but the 2 questions remaining is

1. Racetrack is gonna be brigged/executed for taking part in the mutiny, but shes smoking hot so no fair

2. What exactly was it that Tyrol was so horrified with in the engine room? Surely an auld weld will fix that crack?

wow. lots to ponder here, must rewatch it, so many answers. think this is basically what we know now: 13th tribe were cylons and fucked off to earth, started reproducing and forgot resurrection technology. the final five were scientests that rediscovered it and put a resurection ship in orbit around earth. they had their own centurions on earth that rebelled and nuked the planet, the five resurected on the orbiting ship and travelled to the other colonies to warn them to be nice to their cylons or risk the same shit as them. they took 2000 years to get there (no ftl) and were too late, they gave the centurions resurection tech and some humanoid models to stop the war (bit iffy on this bit, think there is another reason). cavil was the first model they made who was a cunt and killed a seventh model called daniel and captured the final five, erased their memories and put them in with the colonies as a kind of torture/mind game/show them humans are bad. galactica is fucked and now adama must use cylon technology, which could severly hamper their chances of fighting cavil and his goons. daniel could be tigh and 6's baby or starbuck??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back