Battlestar Galactica (1 Viewer)

Christ.. that episode could have easily been called "the one where they spend an hour explaining shit". Feels like they wanted to get a lot of the backstory out of the way in a rush, so as not to detract from the final few episodes.

Pretty full on too - I'm going to be very interested to see if the result to the battlestar is a great improvement, given that they seem to be built much more strongly than the baseships. I still what to know the deal with the flippin opera house bit too!

I've managed to wait for the Sky One showing on Tuesdays so far.. I think from now on it's download all the way! I can't wait that long!.

I hear theres only 5 eps left... and the finale is to be 3 hrs long as a whole feature length? Does that mean then that theres 2 more normal ones and then the 3 hr finale? or (hopefully) 4 more regular length and then the finale classed as one episode?

Dean Stockwell played a blinder.

Too right

So if I'm remembering/interpereting it right the whole stigma of discussing the final five that the original 7 models have must have been created by Cavil to disguise the fact that he permanently destroyed one model and sent the final five into exile. Fucking class baddie shit!

I was disappointed with the when Ellen was revealed as the final cylon but her performance in that episode was solid too.

nice to see it ramp the action back up, but with the kidnapping of **** you can start to see how they'll finish up the series, i'm hoping it's not as clear cut as it might now seem

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back