Any wrestling fans? (3 Viewers)

Fuckit, it's the Tivoli.

I've seen them individually have some of the best live matches I've ever seen, Ricochet vs Devitt & Ospreay vs Sydell.

I'm fairly sure I've seen Ricochet at York Hall but can't actually remember who it was against. The perils of drinking at wrestling shows.

Saw Hero vs Ishii there the other week. It was wild.

What a time to be a wrestling fan! Think I'll have another break from Progress for a while but I really want to go to some Rev Pro in January. Marty Scurll vs Zack Sabre will probably be incredible.

I'm thinking of going over for that.

I don't see any way it can possibly disappoint. Shibata is a deadly champion too. I'm going to try and make that show plus their show at the Cockpit early in the month where I think they do the setup for the big show.

Andy Quildan was interviewed on some podcasts recently to promote their last big show I think and I thought they were both really enjoyable interviews. I think they were on The Indy Corner and Working A Resthold.

just had my revenge on the McMahons for giving millions to Trump. got a free month on the network by clicking cancel and a popup immediately appears giving you the next month for free.

Mean Gene in fine form in these. What a pro. The interview from 7.42 is fun, as is the Macho Man at the start.

"Don't you think it's a bit much to be lunching on a pig's head in a VIP lounge of an airport in Paris, France?"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

in a fight where one of the wrestlers gets seriously injured can finishing the fight off satisfactorily become a problem or is this easy to remedy ? would the punters notice ?

in a fight where one of the wrestlers gets seriously injured can finishing the fight off satisfactorily become a problem or is this easy to remedy ? would the punters notice ?

Depends on what stage of the match, and the severity of the injury, I'd say. Drama can hide a multitude of sins, but in the go-to example of this (Steve Austin vs Owen Hart) it's plainly obvious they're calling an audible.

There was an incident at one of the WWE pay per view shows this year where one of the wrestlers knocked himself out when he smashed his head into the ring ropes and they just stopped the match.

People get hurt pretty often in the ring but generally consider it a point of pride to somehow figure out how to finish the match.

The thing is though, if your opponent gets hurt in the ring everyone, even the injured person, will expect you to use the fact that you legit hurt someone in future storylines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back