Any wrestling fans? (2 Viewers)

Yeah I mean I didn't always think the stuff they had him doing worked, but you could see he had serious talent both as a wrestler and as a performer. Wouldn't have been surprised to see him shift to acting.

Yeah I mean I didn't always think the stuff they had him doing worked, but you could see he had serious talent both as a wrestler and as a performer. Wouldn't have been surprised to see him shift to acting.

He was a big horror fan. He’s in the credits of that Tom Savini documentary that came out a few years ago (he might have been a crowdfunding backer too) and he personally commissioned some of the masks and props from the big man that he was using in more recent iterations of the gimmick.

All In live for me was about as perfect a stadium show as you'll get. I'd been to Wembley a few times before but hadn't appreciated how nice it was. No queues, edible food and a decent beer selection (at £7.95 a pint).

This incredible looking No Mercy mod is available now.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

what's the story here - if they're all acting this good off-screen, why can't they be that convincing when the cameras are on them?

what's the story here - if they're all acting this good off-screen, why can't they be that convincing when the cameras are on them?

Supposedly Rollins was working it, but they didn’t show anyone at the ring when what’s his face did his walk-in so they were only playing to the crowd, whether they knew that or not.

I’ve got morbid curiosity about the whole thing, sure, but this was the first WWE show I’ve watched in ages and it did nothing to convince me to keep watching. Mind you I have my issues with AEW at the moment too, but it’s easier to watch.

Supposedly Rollins was working it, but they didn’t show anyone at the ring when what’s his face did his walk-in so they were only playing to the crowd, whether they knew that or not.

I’ve got morbid curiosity about the whole thing, sure, but this was the first WWE show I’ve watched in ages and it did nothing to convince me to keep watching. Mind you I have my issues with AEW at the moment too, but it’s easier to watch.
i dunno - there's something about the body language of everyone involved that's very different to the normal shit they act out... things like michael cole holding him back in a very "i don't want to be seen to be holding him back" way, or in this clip the referee tearing across the ring after him, and the cameraman that's right there and could be getting great reaction shots just walking away, like they've been told to minimise it as much as possible.

if it's a work then gold stars all round

i dunno - there's something about the body language of everyone involved that's very different to the normal shit they act out... things like michael cole holding him back in a very "i don't want to be seen to be holding him back" way, or in this clip the referee tearing across the ring after him, and the cameraman that's right there and could be getting great reaction shots just walking away, like they've been told to minimise it as much as possible.

if it's a work then gold stars all round

this just popped up on my ol youtube feed thing

this just popped up on my ol youtube feed thing

Anyone good at lipreading to figure out what Graves and Cole were saying? I’m a sucker for good wrestling dirt.

RIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back