Minor complaints thread (4 Viewers)

i used to be addicted to 1024, the game where you add tiles which are powers of two.
online games are blocked in work now.

That was the last one i did any time on.

I play columns about once a week for about 30 mins now. I like the music but it stops playing after a few levels and it's not as good then

Also i don't spend 2+ hours a day sitting on buses any more so where do you find the time?
I live in the middle of nowhere and work nights. I have no kids, no social life, I can’t venture too far away during the day because I need to be back for work. I waste hours of days waiting around for deliveries that never come when they say they will, it feels like it rains every goddam day in this village….. needless to say, finding ten minutes to play 5 free lives here and there is no problem.

Could go in a number of threads, but poor quality wine, crappy Sicilian stairs, and my own over-exuberance have led to me missing yesterday's footy work, and tomorrow's other work.

It's only a bad sprain. And it's only my wrist, could've just as easily been my brain. It was a really good night out. My mate went up to the bar man expecting free drinks. "We're the life of the party" was his logic. We were.

Attachments

• IMG-20230508-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20230508-WA0002.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Could go in a number of threads, but poor quality wine, crappy Sicilian stairs, and my own over-exuberance have led to me missing yesterday's footy work, and tomorrow's other work.

It's only a bad sprain. And it's only my wrist, could've just as easily been my brain. It was a really good night out. My mate went up to the bar man expecting free drinks. "We're the life of the party" was his logic. We were.

Sprains, brains and all of the feels

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back