Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

I can never get that quiz to work on the computer
Like it needs some plug in or something

Cheap fucks over there at Tara St

So also, 0 out of 0 for me

Two Dots level 3202 🙄
Levels get more difficult as it goes on.
fuck that game

it makes no allowance for pricks with fat fingers. The amount of times I tried to make a square but it fucked me over. It should at least let you undo a move and go again

stupid bastard of a game

also how are you on level 3202? I'm stuck on around level 24

also how are you on level 3202? I'm stuck on around level 24
There are like 4500 or so levels and they add 25 more each month. Until I reach the point where I’m waiting for the next 25… I don’t win. I hate losing. It’s one of my great qualities, or worst…depending on how you look at it.

There are like 4500 or so levels and they add 25 more each month. Until I reach the point where I’m waiting for the next 25… I don’t win. I hate losing. It’s one of my great qualities, or worst…depending on how you look at it.
There's probably help available for you, if you want it.

Your palz at thumped are here anyway ❤️

Don’t mess with my head, man. It’s already swirling with colored dots! I only need to go up 140 levels every month for a year and bob’s yer uncle. That’s less than five a day, I can do that while drinking my morning coffee.

Who here wears a watch anywhooo? Smart or dumb? I wear a basic digital and use a wallet and for that reason can be places and not have a phone with me. I can kinda see the usage case for nearly any combo of the above.
I've started wearing a watch again.

It's handy because it tells the time.

(And I don't have to carry a bastarding phone with me which people can annoy me with.)

Nah, I have two watches, one with a battery and one that winds up. I like having the wind up one just because... I dunno exactly, it ticks.

I got hooked on Two Dots after hearing about it here for the first time. I can't seem to get past level 28 even though I've completed it loads of times now.
I gave up at level 35 because you have to blast bricks and thats impossible without a boost. If you need a boost then the game is unplayable imo. Also, whether you clear a level or not is completely random depending on how the dots fall. A lot of the time its impossible to clear the level.

Years ago here, there was a formidable woman who ran the place. Not just my gaff, but all the other gaffs around it. She collected rent, settled disputes, broke up fights. A lot of people didn't like her, but I respected her. I didn't live here at the time. Good rules like "No massive raves", rules that basically keep the police and pricks out of everyone's hair.
Anyway, she's moved on, but her firm rules still stand. Or so I thought.

One rule was "No power tools on a Sunday". Which did make the place much lovelier, according to folks who've lived here longer than me. I would have thought that that rule would extend to a bank holiday Monday, but no, my ALL THE TOOLS neighbour seems to think differently. Yes mate, nice saw, I can't wait to see your next unfinished project. The thought of it is way better than having a lie in.

One rule was "No power tools on a Sunday". Which did make the place much lovelier, according to folks who've lived here longer than me. I would have thought that that rule would extend to a bank holiday Monday, but no, my ALL THE TOOLS neighbour seems to think differently. Yes mate, nice saw, I can't wait to see your next unfinished project. The thought of it is way better than having a lie in.

An post (the postal organisation not me) sent out no-mow may leaflets to houses this week, as far as my neighbourhood was concerned it became everyone mow everything at once festival.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Bladez
Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back