Minor complaints thread (11 Viewers)

Who here wears a watch anywhooo? Smart or dumb? I wear a basic digital and use a wallet and for that reason can be places and not have a phone with me. I can kinda see the usage case for nearly any combo of the above.

Who here wears a watch anywhooo? Smart or dumb? I wear a basic digital and use a wallet and for that reason can be places and not have a phone with me. I can kinda see the usage case for nearly any combo of the above.

I’ve got a cheap and cheerful smartwatch with a nifty step tracker and other fancy-pants functions which I’ve had about a year. Before that I was watch-less for a year after the strap broke on my old Casio and I couldn’t find a replacement. Checking the time on my phone was a PITA.

I’ve projected strong Gandalf energy in work so I arrive precisely when I mean to. No need for a watch.

Paying by phone is great, I had to use my card again recently when I bought a new phone and was waiting for the Apple Pay to set up (seemed to take a day or two for some reason). I felt like an oulfella, having to put my pin in like a chump.

I’ve only ever bought 1 song on iTunes and it was Will Oldham’s cover of Puff the magic dragon.
I don’t know what’s happened to my phone the last few days but it keeps randomly playing it at full volume, probably about 20 times the last few days including when I was on a Teams call with my manager.
It’s haunting me.

I’ve only ever bought 1 song on iTunes and it was Will Oldham’s cover of Puff the magic dragon.
I don’t know what’s happened to my phone the last few days but it keeps randomly playing it at full volume, probably about 20 times the last few days including when I was on a Teams call with my manager.
It’s haunting me.
Quality tune. I have the 7”.

It’s haunting me.

I found that when a paired Bluetooth device became available my old android workphone would start blaring whatever music was the default stored music. Annoying as fuck

This pretend good weather. It's nice and sunny out, but that wind would go through you. My senses can't handle it

I was going to mow the back garden this evening but the chill put me off. Rain tomorrow so the grass will be too wet till Monday or Tuesday when it’ll be 10 degrees tops. Blah. Another week un-mown it is, so.

I was going to mow the back garden this evening but the chill put me off. Rain tomorrow so the grass will be too wet till Monday or Tuesday when it’ll be 10 degrees tops. Blah. Another week un-mown it is, so.
I just hacked through the soaking wet grass on Sunday. If I'd left it any longer I'd have had to break out the scythe

It's upsetting to me that the Cochella festival poster layout is being adopted by other festivals around the world. Most recently, Download in England.

It's a shit design and should never have made it past year one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back