libertas (1 Viewer)

f.f.v., if you dont like any of the politicians, then why vote? just cos all the current politicians are pricks doesn't mean that the new kids on the bloc aren't pricks either.

Personally I sure as fuck won't be voting for anyone in the european political bingo game because I don't trust any of them.

There are lots of interesting articles around about Mr Ganley and Ulick McEvaddy (his business partner) on how an integrated Europe will vastly affect Mr Ganley's and co.'s business interests.
It sure ain't out of the goodness of his heart that he's pumping thousands of euros in standing for this election. In short, he's just another soul destroying neo-con trying (and failing imo) to disguise himself in sheeps clothing.

In short, he's just another soul destroying neo-con trying (and failing imo) to disguise himself in sheeps clothing.

It's not even a very good disguise. His conflict of interests between his US business interests and his positions on the EU are well documented. Ganley is the most slippery tool in a very large barrell of buttered screwdrivers and voting for him just to verify what we already know seems to me to be a complete waste of time.

I get worried when I hear people thinking of voting for him.(unless they can put forward a decent case for voting for him)

this is me your dealing with ;)

f.f.v., if you dont like any of the politicians, then why vote? just cos all the current politicians are pricks doesn't mean that the new kids on the bloc aren't pricks either.
Personally I sure as fuck won't be voting for anyone in the european political bingo game because I don't trust any of them.
There are lots of interesting articles around about Mr Ganley and Ulick McEvaddy (his business partner) on how an integrated Europe will vastly affect Mr Ganley's and co.'s business interests.
It sure ain't out of the goodness of his heart that he's pumping thousands of euros in standing for this election. In short, he's just another soul destroying neo-con trying (and failing imo) to disguise himself in sheeps clothing.

i rarely vote myself,and as for them being pricks,thats exactly my point,i just wanna give them the chance to prove as much and im interested to see what they would do in the unlikely event of them getting any seats in europe.their complete lack of openess is what intrigues me most of all.

i rarely vote myself,and as for them being pricks,thats exactly my point,i just wanna give them the chance to prove as much and im interested to see what they would do in the unlikely event of them getting any seats in europe.their complete lack of openess is what intrigues me most of all.

haha. i think i get ye now. so a part of you just wants to see them elected to see what, if any, political madness could ensue and to see if this EU baby derails....|..|

correct me if im wrong, but I gotta admire your willingness for lunacy.

hmmm,even their e mails to potentially interested parties are tight with information

"Thank you for saying you would like to get involved with Libertas. You are helping build the first true all-Europe political party to take back Europe for the people.
The most important thing you can do right now to change Europe and bring democracy, accountability and transparency to Brussels is to help grow our movement. Thousands of people are joining us in this cause.
Please click here to invite your friends, neighbours, colleagues and everyone you know to be a part of this exciting new campaign.

Thank you"

hmmm,even their e mails to potentially interested parties are tight with information

"Thank you for saying you would like to get involved with Libertas. You are helping build the first true all-Europe political party to take back Europe for the people.
The most important thing you can do right now to change Europe and bring democracy, accountability and transparency to Brussels is to help grow our movement. Thousands of people are joining us in this cause.
Please click here to invite your friends, neighbours, colleagues and everyone you know to be a part of this exciting new campaign.

Thank you"

is that it? no expansion on their policies, outline of their governance/organisational structure, information on how exactly you can get involved (other than giving money and votes)??

ah here,i dont honestly care that much,like i said before-all politicians are pricks,this lot should be allowed prove as much.

You talked about doing work for them! So you're either pretending to care or you care or something.
And the "all politicians are bastards" line contributes nothing positive anyway.

You talked about doing work for them! So you're either pretending to care or you care or something.
And the "all politicians are bastards" line contributes nothing positive anyway.

honestly,i like the idea of them but like the rest of yis i find their lack of any meaningful info slightly disconcerting,maybe if i did work for them id find out a bit more but seeing how tight they are with information to people who express an interest im just stumped by them...

ps politicians are pricks not bastards ;)

If there's one thing history has taught us, it's that in times of crisis the best thing to do is support the new party that nobody knows a lot about, seems to have a shady background and prescribes a panacea for all our problems.

that was just a brilliant post.

anyway, i'd vote for the christian solidarity party before i'd consider voted for Libertas, they seem to be a little less extremist then libertas and i won't vote for the christian solidarity party

i travelled to dublin yesterday., i saw alot of billboard for the dublin candidate, Simmons. really alot. obviously up this early so it doesn't count for the financial records of the elections which is just 4 weeks before the elections. i also saw one for O'Malley between Slane and Ashbourne. He's not getting my vote.

Ganley aside, the most evil person I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with works for Libertas. An utter fucking scumbag who was too scummy even for Fianna Fail (impressive in itself), who fucked him out on his ear. Horrible horrible party. As if Irish politics wasn't shite enough as it was.

don't need names but what did he/she do?

don't need names but what did he/she do?

'Anonymous' malicious leaks to the press about various colleagues, allegedly. He has done this in at least two of the organisations he's been involved with over the years and probably three. Allegedly. He's knee deep in shit generally and is the slimiest, most untrustworthy cunt I've ever met. The only solace so far is that he has a screw loose to the extent that he fucks everything up for himself on a regular basis and then has to move on to a new group and smarm his way into their trust. Should he ever acquire half a brain, I'll start to get worried.
Anyway, enough of my personal vendettas.

Complete cunt though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back