Aug 28 Flight cancellations/ compensation (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter ron
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 566
  • Watchers 0

ron

I had a flight cancelled from Cologne - Dublin on Monday Aug 28.
Eventually flew Cologne - Knock on Aug 30.

I submitted various receipts for expenses (EU261 form) via the Ryanair website weeks ago.

I've heard nothing yet from Ryanair.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I hope to get loadsa money off airlines in the near future, although I haven't submitted any claim yet. I hope to read positive things in this thread.

For me missed connections and lost luggage lead to hotel stays and buying a load of new clothes and bits and pieces which is costly when you need to get it all in one go

I had a flight cancelled from Cologne - Dublin on Monday Aug 28.
Eventually flew Cologne - Knock on Aug 30.

I submitted various receipts for expenses (EU261 form) via the Ryanair website weeks ago.

I've heard nothing yet from Ryanair.

Anyone else in the same boat?

They are likely to direct you to a call centre where people speak pretty much the minimum viable amount of english where you'll lose the will to live within a few minutes. I had to explain and spell what Galway was to the Irish helpline once. Think it's a pretty deliberate setup on their behalf.

i know someone who was trying to submit a claim over a cancelled flight recently, and the online form for doing so insisted that the flight reference number she entered did not exist.

I hope to get loadsa money off airlines in the near future, although I haven't submitted any claim yet. I hope to read positive things in this thread.

For me missed connections and lost luggage lead to hotel stays and buying a load of new clothes and bits and pieces which is costly when you need to get it all in one go
I managed to get €750 from KLM/Air France. I submitted receipts and they responded within a day or two. I ticked the "Do you wish to claim compensation?" box but they rejected that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back