Tickets Wanted Lana Del Rey, 3Arena, 7th July (1 Viewer)

Still tried again this morning, like a mug. Waiting Room from 8.45, etc. Was still 2000+ when low ticket warning issued.

Good luck on your search. See you there?
Three of us here did the “lobby” thing at 8:50 and two couldn’t even get into the waiting room until after 9. The one who did get in had 1,900 ahead but it was sold out when she got out of the queue. Absolutely ridiculous allowing 8 tickets per buyer.

I was randomly booted out of the waiting room, the queue, and then the actual site itself at various times.

Three of us here did the “lobby” thing at 8:50 and two couldn’t even get into the waiting room until after 9. The one who did get in had 1,900 ahead but it was sold out when she got out of the queue. Absolutely ridiculous allowing 8 tickets per buyer.

I was randomly booted out of the waiting room, the queue, and then the actual site itself at various times.
Wednesday was as bad. Got beachballed on one browser but lucked into one of the last single seats on another. Thoughts and prayers.

This was last night

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I’ve asked the kid to let me know if anyone in college is selling one, but I don’t have any faith. Sorry

Dealt with so many scammers today. Got a couple banned off adverts.ie, but they were on hijacked accounts anyway.

Very frustrating.

My daughter's pal met Lana in town last evening. Just walking about!

I have a photo but it's not mine to share

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back