libertas (1 Viewer)

Are you being serious? I think they're pretty sinister

me?yeah,they cant be any worse than the shower we have at the minute.ill agree they could be a bit more open but still,i fully endorse them,im even thinking of doing some work for them,if they are a power hungry cabal with evil intentions i want in on the gound floor.

Have you been personally indoctrinated by Deco Ganley? If so, can you tell him that as an Albanian peasant, I want my money back.

yeah,they cant be any worse than the shower we have at the minute.
They're clever-evil, as opposed to just crooked bumpkins - much worse. How do I know? I asked my gut

I was half thinking of seeing if they'd have me as a candidate myself actually. Probably easier to infiltrate a well-funded new party than to claw your way through the tangled hippy forest that is the green party (who I always vote for)

Oh. You were serious.

oh absolutely,i dont trust the eu and this lot seem to be coming from the same angle.

They're clever-evil, as opposed to just crooked bumpkins - much worse. How do I know? I asked my gut

I was half thinking of seeing if they'd have me as a candidate myself actually. Probably easier to infiltrate a well-funded new party than to claw your way through the tangled hippy forest that is the green party (who I always vote for)

see,i would vote green but seeing how they have behaved so far....as bad as the rest.

If there's one thing history has taught us, it's that in times of crisis the best thing to do is support the new party that nobody knows a lot about, seems to have a shady background and prescribes a panacea for all our problems.

oh absolutely,i dont trust the eu and this lot seem to be coming from the same angle.

Is that it? There is no question in my mind that Declan Ganley is an opportunistic cretin with a lust for power and influence however it can be obtained. If you want a change from self-serving, amoral politcs, you're looking to the wrong guy.

If there's one thing history has taught us, it's that in times of crisis the best thing to do is support the new party that nobody knows a lot about, seems to have a shady background and prescribes a panacea for all our problems.

first they came for moods for mallards and i did not protest cause i was not moods for mallards...

Is that it? There is no question in my mind that Declan Ganley is an opportunistic cretin with a lust for power and influence however it can be obtained. If you want a change from self-serving, amoral politcs, you're looking to the wrong guy.

like i say,i know the rest of the politicians and parties are full of shit,may as well give this lot the chance to prove the same.
plus i dont really expect them to get anywhere really.

Don't Libertas help fund the production of weapons, kill babies and promote tobacco?

please,its weapons systems....:rolleyes:

I just looked at their policy page and all I saw listed was 5 vague governance principles that have been debated endlessly by other parties/group and the commission/parliament itself.

How do you think Declan Ganley and Libertas can represent the broad spectrum on issues required of a europen party?

doubt i'd vote for Libertas but hard pressed to know who would get m'vote..there is an issue of europe and accountability that worries me enough to have voted no on lisbon...and sure ganley cuts a creepy-as-fuck figure but the anti-libertas coverage is as fear-mongering as anything else..if he's done 'illegal' shit let him be hanged accordingly.

I thought this interview with Ganley was an eye opener because he contradicts himself and ignores facts.

When he realises he isn't making a valid point he jumps to accuse the other MEP of lying and towards the end he keep harping on about the editing of the Lisbon document while ignoring the political process of resolving the Irish concerns post-referendum.

he would be sitting well in the UKIP and Tory groups in the Parliament.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7982140.stm

ah here,i dont honestly care that much,like i said before-all politicians are pricks,this lot should be allowed prove as much.

if you don't care that much why did you ask the question in the first place?

Ganley talking about transparency is a joke.

i wouldnt get too upset about it really.

yea I probably shouldn't but I think he had a strong influence on the Irish referendum (whether people like to admit it or not) and it created such friction/wastage of money/time etc.

Now that people are realising he is a schiester and should be ignored I get worried when I hear people thinking of voting for him.

(unless they can put forward a decent case for voting for him)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back