XBox 360 (5 Viewers)

Wilbert said:
Yeah, in my living room on top of my TV!!!!!:D

Sorry, Pete.

I did hear on the radio this morning that Smyths toy shops are getting them in on Friday.
yah smyths have been advertising on the wireless that they have them in stock alright.... i was in the Blanch smyths the other night and they don't. but funnily enough they had 4 boxes up on the shelf behind the counter, all with a green seal on them so they didn't look like display jobbys....

pete said:
i heard on the internet that 360's are starting to show up in the UK... anyone seen any here?

Not yet, my girlfriend works in heatons and she is getting orders this week so she says. better off sticking to the small shops they may have less consoles but less people know about them

nofriendo said:
Not yet, my girlfriend works in heatons and she is getting orders this week so she says. better off sticking to the small shops they may have less consoles but less people know about them
and she's keeping a premium bundle for me, yes?

ps these aren't the droids you're looking for....

pete said:
and she's keeping a premium bundle for me, yes?

ps these aren't the droids you're looking for....

Na she got in shit for keeping me one so i doubt it!

Wilbert said:
Yeah, in my living room on top of my TV!!!!!:D

Sorry, Pete.

I did hear on the radio this morning that Smyths toy shops are getting them in on Friday.
Ouch!

pete said:
OK things are getting bad - I've started to seriously consider eBay.

Fucking eBay....

Bettter off just holding out until the new year. My Amazon preorder never made it and I was looking on ebay. Bloody rip off. Even the core packages were going for over 400 euros. Apparently 40,000 of the 400,000 units shipped by microsoft have been sold on ebay which points to some shops selling them on ebay to make a profit, instead of selling them directly.

Wayne said:
Bettter off just holding out until the new year. My Amazon preorder never made it and I was looking on ebay. Bloody rip off. Even the core packages were going for over 400 euros. Apparently 40,000 of the 400,000 units shipped by microsoft have been sold on ebay which points to some shops selling them on ebay to make a profit, instead of selling them directly.
yeah i have one on preorder with dabs.com who're saying they'll not be delivering until after the Christmas & i'll keep the eyes peeled in the shops until then.

It just means another little boy will be disappointed on christmas morning... but i'll cope.

pete said:
yeah i have one on preorder with dabs.com who're saying they'll not be delivering until after the Christmas & i'll keep the eyes peeled in the shops until then.

It just means another little boy will be disappointed on christmas morning... but i'll cope.

would you buy a japanese one?

they're not selling too well over there, i'm sure you'd get one.

Lefty Frizzell said:
would you buy a japanese one?

they're not selling too well over there, i'm sure you'd get one.
yeah i was looking at them on liksang but the whole stepdown transformer / questions over region locking would worry me a bit.

What's availability like in the US? and will a US XBox work here, or are the games etc region-locked? I'm goin to NY on Friday, and could pick one up.

//edit: ah, just noticed the japanese comments. Ah well.

pete said:
yeah i was looking at them on liksang but the whole stepdown transformer / questions over region locking would worry me a bit.

hmmm. yeah i wouldnt risk it myself.

just talked to a mate whos just back from new york. he said they're even harder to pick up over there.

Stan Bowles said:
At least wait until they bring out a half decent game for it Brady.
it's not just about the games though - some nice integration with MCE2005

if i do get one I reckon i'll pick up PGR3 & PDZ and nothing else.

pete said:
OK things are getting bad - I've started to seriously consider eBay.

Fucking eBay....
Apparently someone paid £400 for an XBox 360 on ebay. Turned out they were buying the photo of it that was used in the ebay ad itself. It was written in the small print that the buyer was actually buying a photo but who reads the small print?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back