XBox 360 (3 Viewers)

I think the shops are saying that they can't guarantee that anyone who pre-ordered will get one before christmas.
I ordered one from Amazon a while back and got a "don't get your hopes up" email last week.

Well, from the BBC show, they were as much as saying "We got hammered last time because Sony beat us to market. This time, we're going to release before Sony, even if that means releasing before we've got enough supply to meet demand."

And it didn't particularly seem like PR spin: you could actually hear the desparation in J Allard's voice.

No real point in buying one when it comes out to be honest. If you wait a few months, there will be more worthwhile games out and the price of the machine itself will be at least 100 euro less. Also if you don't have the original XBOX, that will probably come down even more in price and they'll start selling off the old games on the cheap too, so plenty of bargains to be had.

I never buy a machine at launch. Not just because I'm all generation X and still sleep with my speccy under my pillow or anything, but it's never really worth it from either a money or gaming point of view.:(

pete said:
That wasn't a request.

make it happen

yes boss! tell you what i have one booked in game and gamespot that i dont need so if i hear from them its yours...you pay for it of course!

nofriendo said:
yes boss! tell you what i have one booked in game and gamespot that i dont need so if i hear from them its yours...you pay for it of course!
i don't like your conditions

Just got back from New York........played XBOX 360..........on a 60" plasma tv..........so good.........can't form proper sentences.........must have!

Also, anyone know if Half Life 2 is out for regular XBox today? I heard a rumour.

Wilbert said:
Just got back from New York........played XBOX 360..........on a 60" plasma tv..........so good.........can't form proper sentences.........must have!

Also, anyone know if Half Life 2 is out for regular XBox today? I heard a rumour.
Yeah HL2 is supposed to be out today, wont be picking it up though wanna keep the cash for xbox360 games call of duty 2 looks so good! sure i will be spending €500 but i dont care!! what games did ya get to play any use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back