XBox 360 (6 Viewers)

Re: Price Of Games

He'll be alright, he's got his PSP.

Speaking of which - everybody's golf - best game I have for the PSP.

i saw PGR in action on a 360 the other night. unreal. i got laughed at in two shops today asking when they'd have 360's back in stock.

but yeah burnout legends on the PSP is awesome.

there was an xbox car on liffey st today, with an lcd screen on the back and people getting to play games. they were showing pgr, and while the graphics looked incredible, the frame rate seemed a little crappy.
maybe it was the telly

pete said:
i saw PGR in action on a 360 the other night. unreal. i got laughed at in two shops today asking when they'd have 360's back in stock.

but yeah burnout legends on the PSP is awesome.

ah i am happy with my 360 although i am playing the free puzzle games the most pgr3 rules. the 70 euro games are only for special editions its mostly 60 euro across the board for the games still have not gotten my head round kameo yet. call of duty 2 though holy fuck bean batman

yeah but all new consoles didnt really have great graphics on the first round of games! But yeah onthe revolution looks really interesting!

There doesn't seem to be much point in getting a 360 if you don't have a HD TV. Since I have no intention of ever buying one (or rather, paying a premium for one) it's pretty unlikely I'll ever be getting a 360. All I really want is a PS3 and the new Killzone, MGS, and GTA.

ICUH8N said:
There doesn't seem to be much point in getting a 360 if you don't have a HD TV. Since I have no intention of ever buying one (or rather, paying a premium for one) it's pretty unlikely I'll ever be getting a 360. All I really want is a PS3 and the new Killzone, MGS, and GTA.

You do understand that you will need a HD tv for the ps3 to!

pete said:
oh come on

someone out there must know some people who know some people?

Yeah and even those people that know some people cant get their hands on them, new shipment this week defo though if i hear nowt i will let ya know

You called!
_391658_obi300.jpg

didn't really think much of this whole xbox thing til i played xbox live last night, fuckin great, but spent more time listenin/laughin at a bunch of nerds from london rather than racing the car!!

i heard on the internet that 360's are starting to show up in the UK... anyone seen any here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back