XBox 360 (4 Viewers)

Wilbert said:
Apparently someone paid £400 for an XBox 360 on ebay. Turned out they were buying the photo of it that was used in the ebay ad itself. It was written in the small print that the buyer was actually buying a photo but who reads the small print?
there was someone selling an XBOX 360 box last night. bids were up to 148 last time i checked

wasn't even a real xbox box - it was one he made himself

Some games are region encoded, others aren't.
I think it's up to the publisher.
My copy of Perfect Dark Zero has a for PAL region Xbox 360 only thing on the box.

Lefty Frizzell said:
would you buy a japanese one?

they're not selling too well over there, i'm sure you'd get one.

I think there are other issues with importing the 360 (not just the region locking and power). I've read it could cause online problems if you use xbox live.

dudley said:
xbox had v bad launch in japan, and stores are selling the units at up to half price.
worth the risk of an import.

apart from it being poop

Only some of the games are region free though!

So like, if you try REALLY hard (sleep outside a shop/know a guy who knows a guy/do a Goodfellas and hijack a truck) is it actually still possible to grab a 360? Are they still being shipped to these shores?

Johnnyc said:
So like, if you try REALLY hard (sleep outside a shop/know a guy who knows a guy/do a Goodfellas and hijack a truck) is it actually still possible to grab a 360? Are they still being shipped to these shores?
Game's Dawson St branch apparently had some in today

meanwhile, i was in london being laughed out of shops.

Just an idea pete thats all!
"There's a scandalous craigslist posting that purports to be from a young woman willing to trade sex for an Xbox 360 in the Boston area. Since she also gives a description of her roommate (also female), we may infer that she's proposing a ménage à trois. Ooh, là là! No, that ratty old core system won't do, either - these ladies are seeking premium hardware only!"

Well i coulda bought a Core in Smyths tonight (they had 3) but i'm holding out for a premium.

While I stood looking at them on the shelf, the staff there took 2 for themselves....

Amazon sent me another email on Friday telling me it would probably be delayed again, and gave me another gift voucher.

i'm not too pushed so keep the vouchers coming lads...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back